Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like no one can stop the Fnatic train. 13 winning streak. Wow.

they will still get rekt in the worlds anyways, just wait for it. But well their new composition is like really strong, it's not that the individuals themselves are too talented as much as their teamwork, combos and bond is really solid. I don't know how to describe the feeling I get when I watch them play. 

TSM losing streak with horrible p/b, communication, teamfights and overall reactionary & passive play and losing to bottom tier NA teams with their overall goal being winning Worlds?

CLG actually winning games instead of losing towards the end of the split, and finally winning a game on Team Liquid (1 - 9 W/L over the past 10 games against them) (playoffs still tentative whether they'll flop as usual)

C9 a bottom tier (7/8th place) team?

NA's screwed :Kappa:

~~You guys should watch CLG vs C9. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just stopped playing LOL. got bored of it and of the toxic community.. And I had 2000 unspent rp as well.

Of course you could always help a poorfag out and use that unspent RP to get him that Cutpurse Twisted Fate skin he's been wanting. :3 

Also, them Darius buffs are going to be fun. So are the Garen buffs. Not sure what they did to Mordekaiser, though. 

Of course you could always help a poorfag out and use that unspent RP to get him that Cutpurse Twisted Fate skin he's been wanting. :3 

Also, them Darius buffs are going to be fun. So are the Garen buffs. Not sure what they did to Mordekaiser, though. 

How could you forget Teemo buffs?!

:makina:

even thou I stopped playing the game completely, I sometimes look at my friends' posts about lol on facebook and holy shit everything is changing and they buffed the tanks this time I think and changed their items just like what they did with ap items. I will probably still not play the game but this is an interesting direction they are taking. (Hope they are not just going to raise the scales of the chars to try to compete with dota 2 like many people said, not that it matters to me atm. Then again I might come back oneday)