Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

ah damn I got a 5 dollar footlong in my asshole today.

this guy added me fors ome reason and he is in platinum so we played normal games so there is no scrublords. its all gold+

first game I did well and went 5-1. another game I got obliterated by talon 1-8.

I was so embarrassed.

So well in first game

But Anivia's OP again.

Hidden Content

But i must agree that Febiven is one of the best mid laners in the world, its a shame he isn't there. 

I mean, good for him, but he was 3rd (already weird) by a lot. xpeke was the clear favoirite, and febiven 2nd (and a better mid than those other 2 combined).

And froggen wins. Rigged much?

For some reason, I didnt enjoy watching All-stars as much as the years before. Anyone agree on this point?

I agree. I was not even interested. The events were all very random and didn't feel like they really were a competition of all-stars. The Fire and Ice thing, tandem and assassins competition, and so on. It felt very boring.

For some reason, I didnt enjoy watching All-stars as much as the years before. Anyone agree on this point?

I agree. I was not even interested. The events were all very random and didn't feel like they really were a competition of all-stars. The Fire and Ice thing, tandem and assassins competition, and so on. It felt very boring.

I think it might have been because I was so hyped for worlds and after that ended everything else felt meh.

Also before, it was so interesting to see the formation of each regions super teams but now its like instead of individual skills, it all comes down to teamwork. Because individual skill level is more or less similar for pro players that are on good teams, it really might have been better to see just the original teams in action. 

Like I mean SKT lost 1 game during all of worlds and it would have been interesting to see them again instead of team LCK.

Especially after their loss against a challenger team in KeSPA, I wanted to see if they were still in form.

• 2 weeks later...

I have come back to league of legends about a week ago. I have to say the game actually became a little better. 

But it's still shit and I am kinda enjoying that now :Kappa: 

Same. I don't know about better, but I just wanted to shrek some people. 

Taking that 3/4 month break from it was much needed. I have come back with the resolve of not spending any money, only playing with friends, and the ability to afk at will.

I have come back to league of legends about a week ago. I have to say the game actually became a little better. 

But it's still shit and I am kinda enjoying that now :Kappa: 

Same. I don't know about better, but I just wanted to shrek some people. 

Taking that 3/4 month break from it was much needed. I have come back with the resolve of not spending any money, only playing with friends, and the ability to afk at will.

Lel. It was sounding all good and well until the last thing. That's a kinda awful thing to day.

man what is with all the toxic neck beards? I was 8-4 and I had this shit thresh who keep saying I was feeding azir who fucking shit on us finished 18-2. the whole team said it was my fault and they all had more deaths then me. btw the thresh was 1-13. azir killed me like once or twice in the middle and end game.

and they all reported me. they all saying your are useless kat go jump off a overpass LOL

Wait aren't all of you guys from NA only?

Also I don't really think the community is any different in any servers, it's either you end up with toxic or trollers or both or neither. For example, I ended up with a guy lagging and another flaming in bot lane three times today, I kinda don't really feel anything about it, it doesn't really affect me anymore which is good, I think.

In the meantime, I got some pretty good skins on my various accounts. F2P skins from 400 RP, it's nice being alive. 

Aa for being salty or flaming, things escalate too quickly in games nowadays (gotta love dem 20 min games) which is much better imo, I hate having to go through 40 min games because 90% of these are shit, you are either winning kinda that it is boring or you have been struggling to come back (someone must be flaming his teammates at this point). Thou that left 10% are the best: Close games with nice people. They are these games where even if you lose, you are happy. 

man what is with all the toxic neck beards? I was 8-4 and I had this shit thresh who keep saying I was feeding azir who fucking shit on us finished 18-2. the whole team said it was my fault and they all had more deaths then me. btw the thresh was 1-13. azir killed me like once or twice in the middle and end game.

and they all reported me. they all saying your are useless kat go jump off a overpass LOL

were u playing Normals? sounds like u got paired with a 4 man premade :Kappa:

were u playing Normals? sounds like u got paired with a 4 man premade :Kappa:

or they just needed someone to blame for their shittyness?