Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

*sobs* Well I started playing again. I told myself I was going to quit but N O P E. My buddies irl that I always played with (whose PCs broke) are getting new ones/fixing them thus I began playing again :(((((

Also new champ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtEpp9lkfxA

*sobs* Well I started playing again. I told myself I was going to quit but N O P E. My buddies irl that I always played with (whose PCs broke) are getting new ones/fixing them thus I began playing again

It's ok, everybody has been there and done that. Just remember to have fun and not to tryhard so much fkr thr sake of your laifu

What in the hell is the dev team doing..

Making Ekko arguably the most bursty mage in the game aside from Leblanc, with a large AOE stun that doubles as a shield, a dash+blink, a passive that dishes out quite a bit of damage and doesn't have a cooldown, a projectile that can waveclear with extreme ease, slows, and does a ton of damage, and an ult that can get him out of almost any situation that doubles as a 1k+ nuke late game. Are they just shooting their loads at the keyboard and seeing what comes up, or what? :amane:

What in the hell is the dev team doing..

Making Ekko arguably the most bursty mage in the game aside from Leblanc, with a large AOE stun that doubles as a shield, a dash+blink, a passive that dishes out quite a bit of damage and doesn't have a cooldown, a projectile that can waveclear with extreme ease, slows, and does a ton of damage, and an ult that can get him out of almost any situation that doubles as a 1k+ nuke late game. Are they just shooting their loads at the keyboard and seeing what comes up, or what? :amane:

I didn't check out Ekko yet, but damn :scottsune:

I played with ekko on pbe server owned to a friend of mine......

I am quitting this game

What, is he that bullshit overpowered?  His kit does look rather stupid.  LoL seems to be wanting to be Dota, but doesn't think it's worth elevating all the other champs to Dota levels of strong.  Herp derp.

I remember when like all the new champions were nerfed: Diana, Rengar, Kha'zix, Elise, (Zed maybe), Vi, Zac, Aatrox, Lucian, Jinx, Braum, Gnar. I don't remember well but most of these were nerfed in the next patch or something.

Don't 99.99% of new champs get nerfed because "too stronk on release"?  I still have flashbacks of release Yasuo...that was just plain unpleasant.

It increases the popularity of the champ thus more sales. Then they patch them. And yes, it's common for a new champ to be overpowered then neft-ed later on. 

Summoner Name: TsundereAnyArmy

Server: NA

I assume most people here are just looking for people to play with for enjoyment rather than ranked but pitting a bronze up against gold/plat isn't always the most fun either so that is why I even bothered to mention my rank (though if you still want to add me go for it~). 

So how goes it? I see people hating on Rito's inability to release a champion that doesn't need some form of fixing, but is anything else going on? You know who wasn't strong when they were released? Lucian. Thems were the days.