Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

Expected much. Pretty boring final, since It's what I've been watching both spring and Summer, just with the world cup name stamped on it. Well done to our expected winners of this years world cup.

Kinda sad. The table did a pretty logic guess. FNC is way better than both KT and KOO, but it has underperformed just so, so hard. If the korean teams do have 1 thing for sure, is that they are way more constant and stable than us europeans.

So, after further inspection, I realize Quinn is actually basically getting gutted. They are removing Valor's kit, only letting you use the aoe reveal ability when he's with you. They removed the blind on her Q, and they also made it so her ult has a 2 second channel that can be interrupted by basically anything, even minions. Also if you take any form of damage while in your ult aside from minion damage, or deal any form of damage to something, you get pulled out of it. On top of that it also has a pretty hefty mana cost. So they pretty much took everything that made her..well..Quinn, and removed it. If they go through with this (which they probably will, because Rito), i'll probably stop playing completely.

So, after further inspection, I realize Quinn is actually basically getting gutted. They are removing Valor's kit, only letting you use the aoe reveal ability when he's with you. They removed the blind on her Q, and they also made it so her ult has a 2 second channel that can be interrupted by basically anything, even minions. Also if you take any form of damage while in your ult aside from minion damage, or deal any form of damage to something, you get pulled out of it. On top of that it also has a pretty hefty mana cost. So they pretty much took everything that made her..well..Quinn, and removed it. If they go through with this (which they probably will, because Rito), i'll probably stop playing completely.

weird since no one ever uses her don't know why they would

weird since no one ever uses her don't know why they would

That's the problem. Usually they'd try to give her a fun kit and make people want to play her again. Instead, they've taken out the little thing that Quinn had over other ADCs. No idea who will play her now.

I do like Graves' changes though. He'll be completely shit as adc, but he's an epic jungler now.

I officially had my worst, most embarrassing game ever. Somehow kalitia carried us but I keep trying to surrender.

First time mordekieser and started out 0-8 then finished 4-9 from a few ks at the end

Morde is op like that~

Also, it seems my games paid off, I'm in the world's top 1000~

eeb8e005c745c2d1bf8c93589472b10b.png