Fuwa Flood Thread

Kaguya

Nosebleed soooo didn't copy me

*Shrugs* What would give off that impression *shrugs*

You abandoned the thread earlier. I was trying to see how long i'd last before abandoning it.

They are the same actions but in a different timespan. 

Every human being has their limitations.

And the GIF was pretty funny.

Okay for it to be different. Here's a potato:

WC40NF3.jpg

You abandoned the thread earlier. I was trying to see how long i'd last before abandoning it.

They are the same actions but in a different timespan. 

Every human being has their limitations.

And the GIF was pretty funny.

Okay for it to be different. Here's a potato:

WC40NF3.jpg

lol yea That GIF thing was funny. Highlight of my day. XD

I'm still going strong! *totally not the leading offender of spam in here*

and as for spamming...

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

Thats the best i got e.e;

She was successfully brain-washed by Tay, her human brain is not to blame.

The student has become the master. I thank you for everything you have taught me!

Those are good jokes. I wasn't refering to you two, obviously. You're still 100 years too early to even get near my feet~ 

Can someone explain what's going on? I can't follow no matter how many times I reread all 262 posts.

I salute you. You have an incredible amount of dedication and patience inside you.

Surpassed only by the amount of boredom you must currently be feeling :P . Did you really read all 262 posts?

spam thread- nothing is going on.

If that is the case, then I understand the situation to a small degree.

May I ask how many times you've reread all 262 posts?

Thrice. Every hour. Technically, I have read the first 261 posts thrice, and Kaguya's post (#262) once.

Surpassed only by the amount of boredom you must currently be feeling  :P . Did you really read all 262 posts?

I read all 262 posts, and my understanding of the entire situation is below 10%. My boredom cannot be eased easily.

Those are good jokes. I wasn't refering to you two, obviously. You're still 100 years too early to even get near my feet~ 

The joke is on you, for I have time lept 200 years with my time machine and returned to this point! Now I stand above the Legendary Spammer! MUHAHAHA!!

The joke is on you, for I have time lept 200 years with my time machine and returned to this point! Now I stand above the Legendary Spammer! MUHAHAHA!!

Your post count isn't nearly enough, though~

So it seems like I was wrong. For you, it should take about 1000 years xD

Looks like posts from some other thread might have been moved in here, probably one kind of reason

I did a little merging with another spam thread from games and chatter here as a test, since they were equal in nature. Otherwise, I have no idea.

Also, someone might want to fix the spacing in the staff badge, since it's too big. Though I like it better this way, easier to read.