How is winter treating you?

O. Van Bruce

I'm in the Chicago area, and we've had the worst winter I can remember having in a long time... right now it's -12 F, and feels like -36 (according to Yahoo weather). Not to mention the snow: it's pretty much everywhere. -_- I'm not good with cold weather, so needless to say it's been rough for me.

I am not a big fan of either too hot or too cold really. I dislike heat prbly more than cold. I don't have a  big problem with either though. It's pretty warm around here for this time of year. It's mostly -3 to -10 C degrees.
Pretty much used to the cold as I have spent most my school years walking or cycling to and from school each way for 10-15 minutes, when I changed schools 30 min around each way. I would never wear anything more than jeans on my legs, as it's too much a bother to change clothes afterwards.
I did need to wear a rain pants when I cycling in -30 C (I got sick otherwise). Yes I am an idiot and for those who don't know, with just jeans it feels like you aren't wearing them at all when riding downhill.

Above 35° here, as always. Winter and summer aren't very different where I live at all. Is there a big difference in other countries?

Well pretty much where I live, from summer to winter it can change from 30°+ C down to -30° C. So it's pretty wierd lol.

Above 35° here, as always. Winter and summer aren't very different where I live at all. Is there a big difference in other countries?

Sounds like a dream to me.

And I assume ur making fun of colder countries by asking such an obvious question. ( ・´ω・`)

You could at least say if you are from Belém or Fortaleza ^^U

I assume you are having a nice time now that is December but in July and August the humidity could make you feel like you are lliterally melting.

I'm lucky enough to work at home, so the air conditioning is on all day <3

I'm lucky enough to work at home, so the air conditioning is on all day <3

Lucky Guy/Girl... I'll come haunt you during June, July and August when my projected spirit breaks your aircon.

And I'll take photos of your body covered profusely in sweat and post then here.

Yeah, the perfect revenge. :ph34r:

It's hovering around a high of 70 °F here.  Not too bad,  though I do fear the return of the hot humid days of summer...

thats around the right temp to take a nap in the middle of the day for me :3

i prefer it to be around 17-19 C° at that point i can walk around and be active somehow a little bit.