World End Economica on Steam

solidbatman

tbh, despite the ending of ep 1 leaving you wanting more, it's not a cliffhanger. Getting just the first episode is worth it.

Also there is _some_ talk of a "proper translation" but it's a bit vague, given the commenter's shaky command of the english language:

6mXvw.png

Maybe he's just their PR guy or something?

That's interesting news. The more VNs on Steam the better. Although, I've been sitting on the fence regarding World End Economica. It looks really interesting, but I've read some uncertain things regarding ep. 2 and 3 that makes me want to wait until they come out.

That's interesting news. The more VNs on Steam the better. Although, I've been sitting on the fence regarding World End Economica. It looks really interesting, but I've read some uncertain things regarding ep. 2 and 3 that makes me want to wait until they come out.

What kind of uncertain things, exactly? I've never played one, but might as well once they release the improved translation, if it's a complete story like Zakamutt said.

I was so happy to hear Narcissu made it onto Steam. It's one of my all time favorite VNs. Tragically, I know tons of gamers will question why "that anime crap" got Greenlit. I do hope many people will give Narcissu a chance, end up enjoying it and become more open to this type of work. Those who are fans of this genre, well, might have read Narcissu. I'd be interested in knowing how many new fans we get from getting VNs onto Steam. You know what they say, haters are gonna hate (TUT).

What kind of uncertain things, exactly? I've never played one, but might as well once they release the improved translation, if it's a complete story like Zakamutt said.

Regarding their release.

Obviously second hand and not a reliable source of information, but it was enough to put off the thought of reading it at the time and for me to return to it later when I didn't have such a large 'to-read' list.