Your favourite type of monster?

Bokan

Dragons

I love dragons, they're epic, I don't really know what to say about their epicness it should be obvious!

Werewolves and Vampires

I also love werewolves and vampires, one is someone who can transform into a powerfull huge lupine man(I prefer the ones who can control their changes and their minds)

Vampires are also pretty cool, immortal, powerful! Not going into sunlight balances things a bit, but I think it makes them cooler..

(I'd like to mention that sparkling vampires and half-naked guys who just transform into a big wolf are the least favourite creatures on my list)

My favorite monsters have to be giant spider. Now when I say favorite monster, I'm mostly referring to enemies in video games. Just being attacked by one of these giant buggers usually sends chills up my spine. They're creepy, sometimes hairy, and they can even come down from the ceiling to kill you at any moment if you aren't paying attention. I usually hesitate when I have to fight one in close quarters, making them challenging and fun to kill.  

I rather dislike giant spiders in games which makes them good for a monster that generally terrifies me. I hate when they drop from the ceiling (damn you frostbite spiders/skulltullas).

That said my favorite monster girls are arachnes or spider-girls.

YtWYhtz.jpg

Favorite monster would be the aliens from 'Pitch Black', I've always found the concept of a highly mobile predator which uses creepy sounding echolocation to move around to be cool.

But since this thread seems to be more about monster girls than actual monsters, gotta have dem slime girls!

• 2 weeks later...