Hiyar!

SieghartXx

Hello there Fuwanovel community! My name's David, and I'm from the far and magical land of Uruguay. I've been following Fuwanovel for quite a while, as I love visual novels and I have close to zero friends to talk about them with; so, at least reading comments about people who actually play them makes me really happy. I also like anime, manga, and a lot about Japanese culture (although I'm a complete amateur when it comes to it, I haven't been able to focus myself to study in depth about that marvelous country :'c) and I play videogames quite a lot too. 

Let's see, what more can I say? I began watching anime as a kid (Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, the classics), but I didn't know it was 'anime' (just awesome cartoons), and with time I couldn't watch them anymore (they stopped showing them on 'free' tv, so I got stuck there); but, after years, I began watching it again, thanks to one of my few friends in high-school. He made me realize that I loved anime, and when I could get my hands on that internet thingie everybody was talking about... I met heaven! After a while, while watching... I think it was Mashiroiro Symphony, I thought to myself "wouldn't it be great another anime with a different ending?" as I wanted the main character to end with the blonde girl (I'm sorry, I don't remember their names T_T), and from there I began to watch more romance-based anime, becoming even more interested in the other "routes" or "paths" they could've taken. Then, it came, that beautiful and unforgettable day. A friend of mine said to me, "play this game, it's anime based or something, and you like those things right?"; and, in fact, the game was 'anime' based, as it was Fate/Stay night. After playing it a bit, I can't lie here, I got bored and dropped it, as I wasn't really interested in visual novels yet, but it picked my interest, and I had it in mind for a while. Then, after months, I watched Kami nomi to zhiru no sekai, and I began searching for dating sims (as it was like a direct answer to what I was looking for!), finding none whatsoever; but, remembering Fate, I tried to play a visual novel, not entirely sure if they were like dating sims. I began with Katawa Shoujo, as it was the most recommended in a random website I found, and I got hooked so much I had to search for more. That took me, eventually, to play almost all the translated ones, and in-between those journeys, I found yet another paradise for me: Fuwanovel. It made me really happy to know that people were activelly trying to bring more visual novels to the western lands, and I came to love the page, visiting it frequently and trying to participate in it. Sadly, it never ocurred to me to register in the forums until today (weird, I know), and here I am :'D

TL;DR I hope I can get along with you guys, cheers >u<

PD: There was a time I thought I had an account here, but seems like I was just delusional.

@Flutterz: Thanks! I have those errors sometimes, as I'm mostly self taught in english xDD and thanks for the moe <3

Don't worry, not only is it a mistake that many native speakers make, but I also only bother correcting people who I think will actually try to improve, so consider it a compliment. :)

*クレファスは’もえ’を燃やすことにした* 

クレファスから: このメッセージを見て、笑ったものへ。。。 あなた方は翻訳家の素質があるんです!!!

なんちゃって、てへぺろ

Welcome...

@Arturia: I like the name Siegfried too, but I learned it from Soul Calibur xDDD I've been using Sieghart in almost every page or game I sign up, and it comes from a character in Rave Master (although people always think I got it from a game called Grand Chase.)

@Everyone: Thanks, again, for the welcome ;u; I'm really grateful.

@Katatsumari: I can spare a soul or two, no worries!

Welcome to Fuwanovel, I hope you'll enjoy your time ehre, and nice to meet you.

Actually, I thought your name comes from mixing "Siegfried" (just like Arturia mentioned, he appears in the rounds table legends, and also since I've been watching Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, it reminded me of Siegfried Kircheis.) and "Leonhart" (does Squall Leonhart rings any bell?) so yeah you get "Sieghart" when you mix those names xD Some twisted logic there heh?

Uruguay huh? That's a nice place.

Ok I have a plan, let's speak Spanish like if it was a secret code or something.

Since Flutterz gave you a moe already, I'll refrain myself from doing so ~

You're right about that! It kinda seems like two names fused together, although I never thought of it xD~ Thanks for the welcome!
And yeah, we should totally do that, it'll be our secret brand new language, and don't worry if it exists already, we can think it doesnt, that will confuse everyone (?)