Heeey everybody

Gavisi

I found Fuwanovel a couple months ago and made an account, but I've decided to be more active! 

So my VN experience started when I watched the Kanon anime on a friend's suggestion, and then said to myself "hey I've heard this is based on a visual novel? Lemme find out what that even is, and I'll go through Kanon that way." Took a while for it to grab my interest, but once I got into Ayu's route I was hooked. After Kanon I decided to play all of Key's VNs, so I've finished LIttle Busters, Rewrite, and I'm currently playing Clannad.

Besides VNs I'm a passionate anime fan (MAL on left!) and video game player. So far this community seems really cool, I'm happy to be here! 

Welcome to the forums. We will steal your soul and sacrifice it to hungry yanderes are all friendly here.

Have a loli as a gift

sample_9c735d8873e02aaac4149ea014547cad4

Seems the loli-ism is strong with Fuwanovel.   :ph34r:

Anywho, welcome to the forums Gavisi; glad we could chat a bit on the IRC too.  Enjoy your stay~!

Seems the loli-ism is strong with Fuwanovel.   :ph34r:

Anywho, welcome to the forums Gavisi; glad we could chat a bit on the IRC too.  Enjoy your stay~!

Loli-ism will always be strong with Fuwanovel.  I almost started an army you know?

Anyway, welcome to the forums.  While I do agree that Key makes INCREDIBLE visual novels, I hope you plan on branching off into other developers.

It's one thing if you kept to GD and loli threads, I'm incredibly bored and annoyed of seeing them every single welcome thread. Their only saving grace is being cute in general so most people don't mind them too much.

Anyways... We had a short encounter in IRC already Gavisi, so let me welcome you formally in here. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome, it's good to have you. I hope to see you around.

It's one thing if you kept to GD and loli threads, I'm incredibly bored and annoyed of seeing them every single welcome thread. Their only saving grace is being cute in general so most people don't mind them too much.

I agree, that has sort of been something that has irked me since I joined.  Depending on your tastes, a loli picture might not be as welcoming as you want it to.

16 replies in one day. You guys are so friendly!

it is good that you're into Key but what will you do after clannad?

will you wait for angel beats!... or will you go down the nakige path?

anyway welcome to the fuwan forums 

Well I still have all the other Key VN's left, although from what I can tell Tomoyo After and Planetarian are the only ones I haven't read that are translated? The Air project seems to be making good progress though, so we'll see. Definitely going to try some non-Key stuff though, Fate/Stay Night is next on my list, and I liked the Steins;Gate anime so I'll prolly read the VN at some point.

As for Angel Beats!...I didn't like the anime, but I could see giving the VN a go when that happens.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Do you have a favorite out of all the Key VNs?

I might be biased because Kanon was my first VN, and Ayu is my favorite anime/VN character. But Kanon made me realize how powerful the VN medium is for love stories. You can focus on the girl to the degree that only she is voiced, only she is even seen on-screen, and the player is looking at her from a first-person view. And the fact that the routes in Kanon were focused solely on the girl, and the rest of the characters mostly fell to the side (especially in Ayu's route) made the love seem even more powerful - compare to Little Busters where the are tons of other friends around, Rewrite where there's all these world problems to worry about, or Clannad where Nagisa's family is very involved in the relationship.I do love LB/Rewrite/Clannad, but none of them have made me adore a character as much as Kanon with Ayu.

Also thanks everyone for the lolis and yuri :3