What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I'm sorry stray cat but I couldn't over look this hilarious typo. An item to make you go homo. XD It's actually called Goho-M

When sleeping with chicks just starts to get boring...use Go-Homo!  It changes your sexuality in under a day!*  Remember, when you're tired of being straight, think of Go-Homo!

Go-Homo: It really will turn you gay!™

*Claims not evaluated by the FDA.

More like Gotham City Impostors than anything. Which by the way was an amazing shooter PvZ just doesn't pull off the vibe.

Kinda figured it'd be hit-or-miss with the PvZ theme.

When sleeping with chicks just starts to get boring...use Go-Homo!  It changes your sexuality in under a day!*  Remember, when you're tired of being straight, think of Go-Homo!

Go-Homo: It really will turn you gay!™

*Claims not evaluated by the FDA.

Kinda figured it'd be hit-or-miss with the PvZ theme.

*MC and Brosuke both take a dose of Go-Homo*

I'm sorry stray cat but I couldn't over look this hilarious typo. An item to make you go homo. XD It's actually called Goho-M.

Just realized that now (I'm usually good with typos too).   According to Freud, my subconscious must be trying to tell me something. 

Zeno will find this a lot funnier once he plays a few more hours. 

Just realized that now (I'm usually good with typos too).   According to Freud, my subconscious must be trying to tell me something. 

Zeno will find this a lot funnier once he plays a few more hours. 

Doesn't the game let you choose to be gay or not?  Apparently, that was taken to be serious commentary on Japan's stance towards homosexuality.  The Wikipedia page made me laugh.

Doesn't the game let you choose to be gay or not?  Apparently, that was taken to be serious commentary on Japan's stance towards homosexuality.  The Wikipedia page made me laugh.

That was more regarding P3 for the psp, in P4 you will know what stray cat is talking about when you meet a certain someone, I wont say anything else to avoid spoilers.

I never played IS and I only played the beginning of EP. I also only played the beginning of P1.

P1 is terrible IMO I wouldn't bother.    IS, on the other hand is amazing.  I would actually say it's the darkest of all the stories.  I haven't had time to play EP yet but I've heard it's just as good.  I'm pretty sure you need to play them in order to get it. 

Also, why does Ken still sound 10?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GLsWlXQHYs

P1 is terrible IMO I wouldn't bother.    IS, on the other hand is amazing.  I would actually say it's the darkest of all the stories.  I haven't had time to play EP yet but I've heard it's just as good.  I'm pretty sure you need to play them in order to get it. 

Also, why does Ken still sound 10?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GLsWlXQHYs

P1 wasn't that bad from what I played. I haven't played IS because for a long time only EP was in english so I never was able to play IS. Also regarding ken I can only say this, English dubbing logic.

P1 wasn't that bad from what I played. I haven't played IS because for a long time only EP was in english so I never was able to play IS. Also regarding ken I can only say this, English dubbing logic.

Do you mean English or Engrish?  From what I've heard, a lot of older Japanese games that got translated had horrible English.  Like, Zero Wing bad, and that's pretty atrocious.

Do you mean English or Engrish?  From what I've heard, a lot of older Japanese games that got translated had horrible English.  Like, Zero Wing bad, and that's pretty atrocious.

From what I remember it could be considered english. But I played it years ago.

Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5 tonight if the servers stop acting up.

I hadn't realized that episode 5 had come out. I really need to turn on my desktop more.

So that is what I'm going to be doing either tonight or tomorrow.

I hadn't realized that episode 5 had come out. I really need to turn on my desktop more.

So that is what I'm going to be doing either tonight or tomorrow.

Telltale put up a nice 5 minute trailer too that kind of goes over the entire season. Also gives a really special scene before the walkers happened. 

For me it was a lot of rpg and very little story.  It was a masterpiece in it's time but I've never been one for very serious rpgs so I never got into it as much.  

Go play Innocent Sin, it's beautiful. 

Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5 tonight if the servers stop acting up. Also a little over halfway done in my second Catherine play through. Ice blocks are a pain in the ass. I'll likely pick Drakengard 3 back up once I finish Catherine. 

I've never really looked up The Walking Dead games.  Are they sold like TV episodes, one at a time?  The names confuse me >.>

From the little I do know about them, they're essentially point-and-click RPG games, right?  I know that the decisions you pick have a huge impact on the game's story, but other than that I pretty much don't know anything about it.

In a sense. The action bits are few and far between. Everything is really timed choices. 

In a sense. The action bits are few and far between. Everything is really timed choices. 

Oh God, that sounds a little more intense than what I'm used to.  I like to think about the possible effect of each choice before I make them; Mass Effect and Dragon Age: Origins trained me do that.  How long do you usually get to decide?  I might just have to eventually pick them up, since everyone is always extolling them.

Oh God, that sounds a little more intense than what I'm used to.  I like to think about the possible effect of each choice before I make them; Mass Effect and Dragon Age: Origins trained me do that.  How long do you usually get to decide?  I might just have to eventually pick them up, since everyone is always extolling them.

Some choices require quicker action than others, but I'd say anywhere between 3-10 seconds. The timer is usually up when the person your talking to finishes their lines, but there are action sequences and split decisions that require you to be a lot quicker.

Some choices require quicker action than others, but I'd say anywhere between 3-10 seconds. The timer is usually up when the person your talking to finishes their lines, but there are action sequences and split decisions that require you to be a lot quicker.

Ooooh, wow.  3 seconds is harsh.  What happens if you don't pick a choice fast enough?  I can see how the developers could have some fun with that.