What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Is the entire game about stripping the opposing character?  The gameplay synopsis I read mentioned "combat" but failed to elaborate much, only mentioned stripping being part of it.

Stripping vampires at least (and both sexes can be stripped and will have portraits). It's likely a mediocre brawler with the stripping novelty factor driving sales. 

Stripping vampires at least (and both sexes can be stripped and will have portraits). It's likely a mediocre brawler with the stripping novelty factor driving sales. 

Huh.  Doesn't that description also apply to Soul Calibur IV and V?  I swear, that entire game mechanic was to get all the female characters wearing as little clothing as possible, which is strange, considering most of their outfits were already skimpy.

I'm still playing, I'm mean just grinding at his point because I only have 1 boss left, Demon Gaze on my Vita, and playing CS 1.6/CZ/Source and Insurgency on my pc because it isn't handling other games, except VNs, because it's a somewhat broken laptop that is overheating.

Shin Megami Tensei IV can go straight to hell with its demon negotiation. Persona 2 has much much better negotiation because the choices are actually consistent and match up with arcanas. With SMT IV, it feels like a crap shoot early on. Ah well, constant save- reloads will rule the day. 

How does SMT IV compare to the other SMT games? I haven't played it because I don't own a 3ds.

Adding my two cents.  SMT 4 is a terrible, terrible SMT game.  Its a decent game, but its bad compared to what I'd expect from Atlus.   No Vitality or Defense stat so you're basically depending on luck and being a good enough glass cannon to survive.  I gave it up before too long.

Persona 4 Golden (which I am now playing) on the other hand.  Wonderful.

I also beat Dangan Ronpa.  It was great, high recommendations. 

Adding my two cents.  SMT 4 is a terrible, terrible SMT game.  Its a decent game, but its bad compared to what I'd expect from Atlus.   No Vitality or Defense stat so you're basically depending on luck and being a good enough glass cannon to survive.  I gave it up before too long.

Persona 4 Golden (which I am now playing) on the other hand.  Wonderful.

I also beat Dangan Ronpa.  It was great, high recommendations. 

P4G is awesome I'm on my 2nd playthrough and I'm just finishing extras and trophies.

I've been screwing around with Fable 2 on the 360 until I can get some compressed air and clean my computer out; I think the dust is making my processor overheat whenever I play any game of any kind.  Damn pet hair.  Anyway, I pretty much broke the game with the 4 augment slot weapons they sell on Knothole Island.  Master Flintlock Pistol and Master Katana that both leech life, do extra damage against evil creatures, reduce the damage I take, and do both fire and electric damage.  I can 2-shot balverines with my katana xD

Well, went over to the electronics store to get some cans on compressed air and cleaned out my computer.  I swear to God, it looked like it had lint on one of the screens in front of the fans.  I need to clean my computer out more often.  Had it since spring break and never cleaned it out once.  Derp.

Well, hopefully that fixed everything.  Also used CCleaner and got rid of a bunch of crap.  Hopefully I can finally finish F.E.A.R. 2 now.

Currently playing World of Warcraft, and on non raid nights, osu!.

Really exited for WoD's release, while at the same time, hoping Death Knights don't get nerfed

If anyone wants to add my battletag, its Dodongo821#1742.

Emulated. Sadly, I never owned a GB. But I'm playing it on my smartphone. I really dig the emulation on MyGB, it's perfect in my case and suposedly works even on really crap smartphones. Because of the simplistic and nicely made UI, I feel almost like I'd be using a real GB, which is nice.

Quick question: I have a copy of Pokemon Silver, but the battery inside is dead, since the saves don't appear after I turn my GBA off.  Would it be better to try and change the battery in the game itself, or just play it on an emulator?  I'm a little afraid of messing with it, since it's so old.

Quick question: I have a copy of Pokemon Silver, but the battery inside is dead, since the saves don't appear after I turn my GBA off.  Would it be better to try and change the battery in the game itself, or just play it on an emulator?  I'm a little afraid of messing with it, since it's so old.

It would certainly be more convenient to just play it on an emulator. It's not hard to replace the battery though, given you already having a replacement.

The game will never work again unless you change the battery.  I'd be more than happy to walk you through the process if you want (anyone with common sense and a decent handiwork of a screwdriver can do it) but there is a small chance of failure rate.  But if you can never beat the game without turning it off again whats the point.