What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Oh shit, is it like the Ultima abilities from the Final Fantasy games?  In FFTA, if you had a Hunter learn Ultima Shot, the whole game was pretty much on ulta easy mode after that.  It's a long range nuke that has a stupid high hit-rate for how much damage it does.  Sure, it cost a lot of mana to cast, but if it hit, boom, KO, rinse and repeat.

EDIT: Wow.  I googled it, and...I don't think I'm going to enjoy the battles in Persona 3 FES as much as I thought I would  xD  That sounds annoying as hell.

tumblr_ljvpfsQVIg1qelsdjo1_500.jpg

Ultima ability lolololol.  Despite the fact that you can't control you're party in Persona 3, I still hold that its the better of the two.  I just got so much more involved in the story and found the social links so much more enjoyable that the fact that there were some annoyances in battle didn't bug me as much.  I quit the first time I played 3 but once you get the hang of it it's not bad at all and I actually thought there were less challenging battles overall than in 4, 3 just has a steeper learning curve so it's best to start with 4.  Every other party member is not as bad either so you can always just not use Mitsuru and avoid most of the trouble (I used her anyway because dat magic stat).

Playing Crusader Kings 2 and got destroyed multiple times by big bullying empires and kingdoms like the Norse and England, I thought it was almost impossible to play a small state. Then I started playing a small state in Wales formed the Kingdom of Wales. I had some of my dynasty in Scotland from political marriages and fought a war to obtain the claim. I won and the new hardest part of game comes where I had to keep my vassals in line, I quickly found out some vassals hated me way to much and I'm pretty sure I assassinated at least 60 of my vassals because there opinions were so low. I slowly took land from Ireland because I was much stronger and couldn't get my heir into inheritence. Then I married some of my kids into Galicia for the claim on the kingdom, and assassinated the King and all of his children and siblings. At this point I was King of Scotland and Wales and I overpowered Galicia easily with brute force and now I have a claim on the Kingdom of Castilles and Asturias and intend to destroy them and claim their land. I had large supplies of money from borrowing money from the jews and banishing them all from the land and seizing their gold. My only enemy now are the no good backstabbing English because the others are too weak to oppose my three united kingdoms. But then I realized. I had became what I had hated in the beginning. I was a lowly single state and then got power, and became the bully.

Oh and there was alot of incesting/cousin marriage/uncle and son/daughter to breed for amazing heirs and children lol.

tldr: amazing game.

The thing I really liked about P4 was Hiimdaisy comics dubbed.

I still have ALL YO YENS YIP YIP YAP as my phone notification sometimes. 

Just bought Resonance of Fate. Let's see how this is now.

I couldn't figure out the controls and got bored but that was years ago.  XD

It was confusing at first but I already got used to it lol.

Picking up Sao Hollow Fragment later today on psn.

I sold it a long time ago so unless it's amazing I doubt I'll buy it again. 

As for SAO, I can't wait to get my hands on that, but I'm probably going to finish Golden and play Dangan Ronpa 2 first.