What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Finished all of the campaign missions and main-side missions for Far Cry 4. Too lazy/got bored of the side-side missions like hostage rescue, bomb disarming..

Overall the game's just Far Cry 3 version 2.0 xD but I had fun while it lasted.

It's Far cry 3.2, but man, Far cry 4 is WAY funnier and interesting than Far cry 3.

Is GTA Chinatown Wars good? I'm planning on buying it since it's currently around $5 on a PSN sale.

EDIT:

Got real good into Mass Effect 2, I really wish I had the time to sink my teeth into the game. I usually do not know what to do when a game is so deep but hey, the fun is slowly getting through that pile of missions and rooms to explore. 

Currently investigating the plague in Omega. I love this doctor and the way he speaks. Possibly my favorite ME character so far.

I've heard that BD sucks towards the endgame, but hey, I played the demo for 17 hours I think, that's gotta count for something.

Okay guys, FF8 or GTA Chinatown Wars?

Hmm China vs Japan. Turn base vs Over The Top Shooter. I'm going for GTA just because I am in the mood for an arcade-ish game.

Just finished the main Gessen story of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, I have to say I really enjoyed it. These new heroines are just as likable as the originals and the character development on their end is good enough, though I think a bit of the transition of viewpoints felt a little rushed at points.

Did enjoy that Sixth Sense style twist too

1) The camera may not be shaky but it seems even more committed to trying to kill you than almost anything else in the game. Even the lock on feature doesn't help much, especially when your target is really fast.

2) Those panda ninjas are the devil :cry: ...I now understand Tsubaki of BlazBlue's hatred of them

Bought State Of Decay because it had a daily deal.

On PC, Mass Effect 2 is sucking up nearly all my time while I'm also reading quite a bit Muv-Luv Alternative next to it- I've got Planescape Torment, State Of Decay and Mass Effect 3 to go through next.

On my Vita, I'm primarily playing Gravity Rush and Uncharted Golden Abyss, with some NFS Most Wanted at the side. Tearaway is too precious to fire away at.