Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

But there literally CAN'T be any effort without drive.Saying that you need to put effort into a thing automatically includes drive,otherwise you would be mistaken.

Isn't that exactly what I said?

Well... of course? People being gullible doesn't make scams any less illegal.

And it doesn't it any less their own fault for getting scammed. If you allow yourself to be exploited, you have no one but yourself to thank for your misfortune.

I don't think there is, mate. You'll be forced to live with your mistake for all of eternity.

Nothing to do with that comment, but what are you doing here? You should be reading Fate/Stay Night!

Nothing to do with that comment, but what are you doing here? You should be reading Fate/Stay Night!

I'm here because I wanted to change the green balloon so it would have quotation marks.

And that signature is only there to give me courage. I won't remove it until I finish the game, but Heaven's feel is throwing too much crap at me to be able to continue. Quite a predicament.

I'm here because I wanted to change the green balloon so it would have quotation marks.

And that signature is only there to give me courage. I won't remove it until I finish the game, but Heaven's feel is throwing too much crap at me to be able to continue. Quite a predicament.

Well, at least you're gonna get some neat cooking tips.

And it doesn't it any less their own fault for getting scammed. If you allow yourself to be exploited, you have no one but yourself to thank for your misfortune.

That's not true at all. We are way past the time when people got scammed only when greed got the best of them. Nowadays there are insanely well-thought scams that break through almost all prevention you could usually have.

Your absolutist train of thought is basically along the lines of "if you get mugged in the street, it's your fault for letting them mug you."

I'm sure you could stay forever at home, or never go out unless it's daylight, but that's not realistic.

Anyone know when Nahichun is gonna stop lurking and show his face? I see him there on the list of users reading this topic, and he gives me a like whenever I say something truly profound.

Well I show up whenever I feel like a hero is needed :3

Jokes aside I really like the atmosphere here sometimes and I only show myself whenever I feel like I´m not interrupting anything.

Altough there are time when it´s hard to come *cough* *cough*  fucking traps everywhere *cough* *cough*

Well Jun that's kinda an oversimplification... and not a very good one because before you were mugged you could have bought and carried a gun or some type of weapon with you, or could have gone through self defense/martial arts training in order to prevent said mugging. Failing that I do agree that generally the fault does not lie with the person being mugged. But you could also make the argument that society and socio-economic factors should be taken into account... but I digress...
I agree Nahichun. One must be wary of traps...

Not realistic? Do you mean to insinuate my life style isn't realistic?!

it's not that it isn't realistic... but a bit, out of the ordinary, considering the fun things which occur after nightfall.

Well I show up whenever I feel like a hero is needed :3

Jokes aside I really like the atmosphere here sometimes and I only show myself whenever I feel like I´m not interrupting anything.

Altough there are time when it´s hard to come *cough* *cough*  fucking traps everywhere *cough* *cough*

Don't be ridiculous, interrupting implies that we're actually talking about something important. This is the Miyako thread. We do no such thing.

So tempted to make a post saying:

OMG FINALLY IT'S HEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Translation's done! we can finally play Miyako's route!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many delicious tears could be had as people hurriedly check for the patch, only to realize it's all a lie.

47260783.jpg

So many delicious tears could be had as people hurriedly check for the patch, only to realize it's all a lie.

47260783.jpg

Nah,people wouldn't even be mad.Noone knows if you're related to the translation so most likely they would check without a lot of hope.Everyone is expecting Ouraibaa Hjyuraa to say that the translation is finished so i doubt they would believe you.

That's not true at all. We are way past the time when people got scammed only when greed got the best of them. Nowadays there are insanely well-thought scams that break through almost all prevention you could usually have.

Your absolutist train of thought is basically along the lines of "if you get mugged in the street, it's your fault for letting them mug you."

I'm sure you could stay forever at home, or never go out unless it's daylight, but that's not realistic.

Your argument is flawed. If you're being mugged, the control of the situation is half yours, half the mugger's. If you get scammed, you're a hundred percent in control. YOU have to give your consent in order to be scammed. And it hasn't really changed from how it used to be, even if the scams have gotten smarter. You just need to be even less trusting if something sounds too good. Adapt and evolve.

47260783.jpg

Ehm... it already said "That's the evilest thing I can imagine" beneath those huge letters...

Your argument is flawed. If you're being mugged, the control of the situation is half yours, half the mugger. If you get scammed, you're a hundred percent in control. YOU have to give your consent in order to be scammed. And it hasn't really changed from how it used to be, even if the scams have gotten smarter. You just need to be even less trusting if something sounds too good.

Ehm... it already said "That's the evilest thing I can imagine" beneath those huge letters...

Who doesn´t like a little redundancy, I mean this is what quoting is all about ^^

Your argument is flawed. If you're being mugged, the control of the situation is half yours, half the mugger's. If you get scammed, you're a hundred percent in control. YOU have to give your consent in order to be scammed. And it hasn't really changed from how it used to be, even if the scams have gotten smarter. You just need to be even less trusting if something sounds too good. Adapt and evolve.

The law disagrees with you.For the peson to be scammed,there must be a scammer there in the first place.A person has to conciously try to mislead somebody into doing what the scammer wants,and that's the scammer's fault.

The law disagrees with you.For the peson to be scammed,there must be a scammer there in the first place.A person has to conciously try to mislead somebody into doing what the scammer wants,and that's the scammer's fault.

Of course the law says that scammers are criminals. Otherwise would be stupid.

It doesn't change the fact that you yourself have to trust to scammer in order to be scammed. They don't use any kind of hypnosis that takes the decision out of your hands.