Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Cofee kun, do you have a Skype?

Don't you fucking dare.

No, what they do is sometimes make scams that directly don't let you know you are making a decision. Scams, contrary to what you said, have changed an insane lot...

First of all, about the mugging thing we discussed... half the control is certainly not yours. If you get jumped on from a blind spot by, say, 3 people. You either escape by being a really good martial artist, or you are getting mugged the shit out of you. You had no choice at all, it's not a 'fair event' where one option leads to safety and the other to danger.

And, back to the topic, only the most basic scams demand your victim to be a greedy, gullible fool.

Do you want a super easy and kinda dumb example? Sure.

A guy walks towards you on the street. He points a gun at you and says "10€ or I shoot you." You give him the 10€ and he shoots you anyway.

There, you just got scammed. And shot, too.

The fact that the scammer doesn't give a shit doesn't change the obvious fact it's morally wrong. Also, you are thinking in 'gaming' terms. Scammers are, 99% of the time, people who earn their living through those scams, not some of pros who scam for the joy of outsmarting others.

Give me one example of a scam where the scammé don't have control.

And whether or not you get mugged is still within some of your control. You might notice the footsteps, or look behind you, then either run or fight. Or the mugger comes from in front of you, which also leaves you able to run or fight.

Also, scam according to Merriam Webster: A dishonest way to make money by deceiving people.

The gun example is them being threatened, not scammed. The person was forced to give up the money under threat. They didn't give the thief the money because they wanted to.

Yeah Ourai has a knack for posting stuff like that. That kinda reminds me about the pikachu pic.

Honestly, I don't really think that this and the Pikachu picture are the same.

liam-neeson.jpg

Trust me, i'll find you and i'll......give you a cookie because i hate you for this rule 34. ^^

How come that Chaos is suddenly getting credit for an image I found? 

That's one of the best things to hear. 

Are you M?

Anything for my beloved Cofee-tan~~~~~

i have sudden urge to invite you to my van.

I think we already talked about that in my introduction thread~

btw, what's this about scamming and getting scammed? I want to join in

Not entirely sure. I'm saying that it's the scammé fault for getting scammed, and Jun is saying otherwise.

Sorry Jun but that sounds stupid in my opinion.

Yes, scamming is bad but nothing will come out of it, if scammed person didn't actually believe in it.

Nope, being hated is more like an achievement kind of a thing, you know like how some people just love to irritate others. 

Not everyone is hated, it takes a special talent.

So basically, if I didn't hate you, it wouldn't be much achievement? anyone can be an asshole but not everybody can get much love

The fact that the scammer doesn't give a shit doesn't change the obvious fact it's morally wrong. Also, you are thinking in 'gaming' terms. Scammers are, 99% of the time, people who earn their living through those scams, not some of pros who scam for the joy of outsmarting others.

Morals are a subjective matter. For some people even killing others isn't morally wrong.

They are doing it to earn money, but it doesn't mean it can't be seen as a game. You could almost think of anything as a game. Actual wars are also a type of game, only with much more on the line.

I would say everyone in the world has that? o:

Yeah...Cyber's voice just simply amazing...

again for me..dunnno bout others.

Heey, what about my voice?

your everyday indonesian guy who talk average english...

its true..i`m not kiddin...a waiter in Indonesian restaurant in Mlebourne..kinda sound like you.

Morals are a subjective matter. For some people even killing others isn't morally wrong.

They are doing it to earn money, but it doesn't mean it can't be seen as a game. You could almost think of anything as a game. Actual wars are also a type of game, only with much more on the line.

Not sure what to think about your statement of war being a game