Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Let me just say that I completely and utterly do not understand why you guys like traps. A guy (which I assume all of you are) liking another guy is gay, by definition. What is the appeal in traps for all of you?

Finally, so glad that I'm not the only one.

I personally don't really care for traps. I just like really cute girls, and traps are usually the portrayed as extremely cute girls. I don't think the fact that they have a penis between their thighs comes into play. 

True they are cute, actually so cute that it seems utterly impossible for them to be guys. You could just ignore the thing dangling between the legs.

Let me just say that I completely and utterly do not understand why you guys like traps. A guy (which I assume all of you are) liking another guy is gay, by definition. What is the appeal in traps for all of you?

Because traps are basically girls with a penis, that easy. They aren't girly boys, but boys that looks like girls; girls with a penis.

The main argument here is that you can show a trap to a guy, and he'll love it. You then say "it's a trap", and suddenly the 'girl' they found insanely cute is unattractive and gross. It doesn't take a brilliant mind to see the contradiction.