Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Well, I asked for it like 200 pages ago, since route was 50% finished, but we didn't got it.

I guess its hard to release partial patch, since you have to insert everything twice rather than only once, and there is question whether 50% means: "Everything until this point in playthrough" or "randomly selected parts of storyline separated by untranslated text".

Thanks for the suggestions, I think I might do Momoyo's first and then see if I have enough time to do Chris's by the time Miyako's out. 

Also, is there any possibility of maybe releasing what people have so far on the translations of Miyako's route? Or are we going to wait until everything's finished? Just wondering ^.^"

I really doubt it as getting in touch with the translators is rather difficult and only a few members in this thread can communicate with them.

I really doubt it as getting in touch with the translators is rather difficult and only a few members in this thread can communicate with them.

Hrm... that's a little troublesome. But it's fine, as long as it actually comes out next month.

That became your catchphrase now huh?

That's a pretty good catchphrase if you ask me. Beats the ol' 1960's 'Holy (insert object here), Batman"

So I said a long time ago that I might be a little bit tsundere.  Gotta correct that.  I'm like, Sakaki (Grisaia) level tsundere (if she was a tsundere not kuudere).  Wait, maybe I might be a light Kuudere?  Well shit.

Erm, well, I have a question about Majikoi. I just finished my first route, Kazuko's, and uh, while I'm waiting on Miyako, what would be the next route people would recommend?

I second what the others are saying.  All the routs in Majikoi are amazing.  The only one that felt weird to me was Chris'. But in a good way.  When I was watching hers, it was kinda like I was in a DBZ episode cause its gets a little nutty lol.  My personal fav was Wanko, but I think that Momoyo's was really good too.

I'm honestly trying to remember the first route i did, and I think it was Chris'.

I so cannot wait for Miyako's route!

So I said a long time ago that I might be a little bit tsundere.  Gotta correct that.  I'm like, Sakaki (Grisaia) level tsundere (if she was a tsundere not kuudere).  Wait, maybe I might be a light Kuudere?  Well shit.

I second what the others are saying.  All the routs in Majikoi are amazing.  The only one that felt weird to me was Chris'. But in a good way.  When I was watching hers, it was kinda like I was in a DBZ episode cause its gets a little nutty lol.  My personal fav was Wanko, but I think that Momoyo's was really good too.

I'm honestly trying to remember the first route i did, and I think it was Chris'.

I so cannot wait for Miyako's route!

Majikoi, so far, is one of my favorite VNs I've played. To be honest, I haven't played an excessive amount (probably under ten), a bit new to them and all, but I'm liking it a lot.

And yeah, I heard that Chris' route was a bit nuts. I'm not a huge fan of Chris from what I've seen of her, but I'll try her route out eventually.

At the moment, I've started Momo's route. I'm on July 20th now. I'm enjoying it so far, I'm liking Momo more than I thought I would, but I only have one thing I'm kind of 'eh' about. I don't like how Yamato acts, maybe that's just me, but he seems much more whiny and desperate than what his initial character gives off. But Momo's pretty hilarious.

And hey, it doesn't hurt that she has big... erm... eyes. Yeah. Eyes.

My favorite character so far is Miyako though, even while I was playing the other routes. I've always felt a pang of guilt whenever Yamato had to tell her that he's not interested. 

(Minor Spoilers Below)

Hey, so, I just finished Momoyo's route. I basically decided today was devoted to Majikoi and went for it. About to look at the after story, but, the main story was pretty good, the Kawakami War was damn epic. I have to say I like Kazuko's more, but it was still really fun. That got very DBZ-ish near the end. I also kind of thought that Capt's newfound love for Momo at the end was unnecessary, really, but it was fine all the same. It's very obvious the developers wanted you to/expected you to take this route, since it's the one where Yamato gets the most out of it. (becoming determined and all that)

I decided I'll start the Mayuuchi route next, then do Chris', then I'll wait for Miyako or maybe do the teacher one.

Just wanted to give my little review.

EDIT: Fixed the mistake ^.^

He must be talking about PS3 version. It was never released outside of Japan in English.

Ah.  I got it for the 360.  Very good game.  It's unfortunate, but the comabt is kinda disappointingly slow in the beginning.  But as you level up and gain more skills, you can chain together moves far easier and faster.  

The story is very good, and it's satisfyingly long.  Every time I thought I'd finished the story something new popped up to do, though it was all tied together nicely in the end.  

The characters are mostly good.  The only one some people really dislike is Karol.  I was meh about him myself.  Ok comic relief, but missed some growth potential.  As for the rest, they're extremely well fleshed out.  And all the voice acting is super top notch.  Honestly, with how cheap a 360 is now (like about $100 depending on the model), you should just grab one and get Vesperia for that system.  There are a few things the PS3 has that 360 doesnt, but between skipping it and playing it, def play it.

Oh, if you get a 360 make sure it wasnt a launch version with RROD issues.  Your wallet will thank you.

(Minor Spoilers Below)

Hey, so, I just finished Momoyo's route. I basically decided today was devoted to Majikoi and went for it. About to look at the after story, but, the main story was pretty good, the Kawakami War was damn epic. I have to say I like Kazuko's more, but it was still really fun. That got very DBZ-ish near the end. I also kind of thought that Capt's newfound love for Momo at the end was unnecessary, really, but it was fine all the same. It's very obvious the developers wanted you to/expected you to take this route, since it's the one where Yamato gets the most out of it. (becoming determined and all that)

I decided I'll start the Mayuuchi route next, then do Chris', then I'll wait for Mayuki or maybe do the teacher one.

I hope you mean Miyako...

(Minor Spoilers Below)

I decided I'll start the Mayuuchi route next, then do Chris', then I'll wait for Mayuki or maybe do the teacher one.

I may be missing something, but...

Who on earth is Mayuki?

I didn't particularly like Chris at first either, especially considering how I did Wanko's route first. 

A lot of people dislike Chris because she caused Wanko to lose the tournament, and subsequently, her dream. (I don't think she should have given up personally, but thats something else entirely.) But that isn't really Chris's fault, and blaming her for it doesn't really make sense to me.

But if you look at everything objectively, she really isn't a bad person. Naive and annoying at times, definitely, but not evil. And I wouldn't say her route is any crazier than any other. Its actually quite tame compared to Momo's and Yukie's.

Basically, I'd say to do it. I read hers last as well, but it was one of the more enjoyable ones for me.

I didn't particularly like Chris at first either, especially considering how I did Wanko's route first. 

A lot of people dislike Chris because she caused Wanko to lose the tournament, and subsequently, her dream. (I don't think she should have given up personally, but thats something else entirely.) But that isn't really Chris's fault, and blaming her for it doesn't really make sense to me.

But if you look at everything objectively, she really isn't a bad person. Naive and annoying at times, definitely, but not evil. And I wouldn't say her route is any crazier than any other. Its actually quite tame compared to Momo's and Yukie's.

Basically, I'd say to do it. I read hers last as well, but it was one of the more enjoyable ones for me.

Hrm, that's not really why I don't like Chris all that much, it's more that I've played the prologue, two routes, and started another one now and with each one, it seems like she tries to make everything all about her. I think the main reason why I'm not a big fan is that, when I've played what I have of Majikoi (which I admit, it's not a whole lot), I've always had a pang of guilt or a little bit of sadness whenever I look at another one of the girls on the route that I am on (ESPECIALLY Miyako), but I've never had that with Chris. On Kazuko's route especially, I was glad I wasn't on hers. I will admit, I hated her at first, but she's grown enough on me that I don't find her offensive all too much. I don't know, I think my opinion of her will change when I actually read her route, but at the moment, I'm a bit on the fence.

With regards to the tournament, I don't really hate her for it, but regardless, she did technically crush her dream, even if she did find her Dietitian route more satisfying as a person. I don't know, I have mixed feelings about it, mostly because when Kazuko started crying afterwards, I teared up myself and got very angry at Chris. (Voice acting was perfect then) Very, very emotional moment. But I understand where you're coming from

Overall, however, she isn't a bad character at all. I like her naiveté, it leads to some pretty funny moments between her and the other characters. Her love for sweet things and stuffed animals is pretty cute. I feel that her sense of justice maybe goes a bit overboard, but she does change overtime, that much I know. She's written very well and has a good theme song too. In terms of looks, she's quite good looking.

By the way, played Momo's after story. Probably makes her route better overall, the dynamic between Yamato and her as a couple is really quite cute.

(Minor Spoilers Below)

I decided I'll start the Mayuuchi route next, then do Chris', then I'll wait for Miyako or maybe do the teacher one.

EDIT: Fixed the mistake ^.^

(Hahaha! You're playing it the same order I did, well enjoy the rest of the game.)

Lord, this thread died something fierce once Skype took over.  I feel kinda sad now...

Also, started Wanko to Kurasou, and its very good!  Some of the User Interface is too basic for may tastes, and its not customizable (button wise)  but for such an old VN its very impressive.  The art is better than a good many more recent VN's.