Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Howewer, you shouldn't talk about this stuff so openly, because it only shows your weaknesses.  -_-  One of you subconsciously thinks that he is underestimated by the society and is unable to distinguish himself, so he is looking for someone who is much weaker and needs him (imouto).

Attraction to those who are weaker than you doesn't always correlate to being weak yourself.

Everyone has an ideal type that they gravitate towards because it appeals to their personal desires best. Doesn't have to be a physical body type it can be personality driven. (Tsundere, Kuudere, etc.)

Often times we prefer those with a personality that is completely opposite to our own.

I myself understand that I have something of a power complex, and as such I prefer the Dandere type for their natural timidness and devotion, it is something that appeals to my preferences like nothing else. (Yukie FTW)

My preference for dominance also affects my taste for other things though as I have dropped many a Manga and VN because I found the protagonist to be too weak or useless for my liking.

I guess it is something akin to a Darwinian thought process that the strong remain on top. For me personally this also translates IRL, as I am someone who enjoys exercising often simply because I like the feeling of being stronger.

Attraction to those who are weaker than you doesn't always correlate to being weak yourself.

Everyone has an ideal type that they gravitate towards because it appeals to their personal desires best. Doesn't have to be a physical body type it can be personality driven. (Tsundere, Kuudere, etc.)

Often times we prefer those with a personality that is completely opposite to our own.

I myself understand that I have something of a power complex, and as such I prefer the Dandere type for their natural timidness and devotion, it is something that appeals to my preferences like nothing else. (Yukie FTW)

My preference for dominance also affects my taste for other things though as I have dropped many a Manga and VN because I found the protagonist to be too weak or useless for my liking.

I guess it is something akin to a Darwinian thought process that the strong remain on top. For me personally this also translates IRL, as I am someone who enjoys exercising often simply because I like the feeling of being stronger.

Proactive MC ftw. One of the main reasons I love Majikoi.

Proactive MC ftw. One of the main reasons I love Majikoi.

Proactive or go home!

I hate MC's that just sit there like a sack of potatoes, and just going with the flow, never trying to better themselves or change things around them.  Those kinds of MC's I just wanna smack upside the head.

And Jun is right anyways, CUTE IS JUSTICE!!!

Also, this shit just got DEEP.

Proactive or go home!

I hate MC's that just sit there like a sack of potatoes, and just going with the flow, never trying to better themselves or change things around them.  Those kinds of MC's I just wanna smack upside the head.  Well, it's excusable if they have serious issues I suppose.  Haven't seen a MC with that yet that acted in such a way. Look at Yuuji from Grisaia!

Proactive or go home!

I hate MC's that just sit there like a sack of potatoes, and just going with the flow, never trying to better themselves or change things around them.  Those kinds of MC's I just wanna smack upside the head.

Or MCs that get besieged by a harem of cute girls and just avoid them non-stop. Like, wtf man? That sort of MCs couldn't be more unrealsitic even if they were purple.

Or MCs that get besieged by a harem of cute girls and just avoid them non-stop. Like, wtf man? That sort of MCs couldn't be more unrealsitic even if they were purple.

Seriously.  Stop being a dick by stringing them all along and just pick one, or say your not interested in the ones you'd know you don't like at least.

MCs that are immune to lolis.

Read that? Immune to lolis.

Oh snap, them's fightin words!  Don't provoke Jun.  I've played Majikoi S.  I've seen how scary he can be!

Because that is the way of the world :o Jun is tested daily on defending his Lolis.

There really isn't any need.  He has some crazy spidey-sense deal where he can sense a Loli in distress within a 100 meter radius, just like how I can sense if Hideo-sama needs me.

Besides, Jun gets really scary when he is in Loli-serious mode.  Like, he forgets to feel pain.  I should know, I stabbed him in the back once while he was ranting about Monshiro and Loli's to shut him up.  I don't think he even realized what I did!  He just carried on, all riled up.

The fruck are you doing here but not on Skype.

He has yet to fully give himself over to Lolicania!  Quick Jun!  I'll tie him down, you start enlightening him about Lolicania's awesomeness!  We must make him see the light!

Hi guys,

I had made this account in early 100's (talking about d page if someone didn't get it), was here till i saw a sudden jump from 150-250, i lost a lot of of determination n checked it once in a while, now though i hope to be more active.

I just completed FSN, its a great game and i saw that there were some anime adaptations, which i would love to know if they are worth the watch.

Yeah i feel the same way.

In muv-luv i didnt like the protag as i always found him whining about something or the other.

Hi guys,

I had made this account in early 100's (talking about d page if someone didn't get it), was here till i saw a sudden jump from 150-250, i lost a lot of of determination n checked it once in a while, now though i hope to be more active.

I just completed FSN, its a great game and i saw that there were some anime adaptations, which i would love to know if they are worth the watch.

Yeah i feel the same way.

In muv-luv i didnt like the protag as i always found him whining about something or the other.

definetly worth watching,but don t expect too much from unlimited blade works movie

Hi guys,

I think the UBW movie was better than the anime.