Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

afaik the vn's will cover 3 routes and all the main characters will be covered over the course of the vn series, so I would expect the back story to be much deeper than what we got in the anime but the anime was forcibly cut short so a lot of proper plot development turned into what garbage we got.

It realy sucks how often that that's the case. Too many good anime get cut short. :/

Speaking of anime, anyone here see the majikoi anime? WTF did they do to miyako?! The only thing they got right was the fact that she likes Yamato. They completly ruined the rest of her personality. @_@

Now when the next patch does come out for this other route will it invalidate save data or have to be reinstalled ? Just wondering if doing a couple of the completed routes is a worthwhile idea

I gotta say I cant believe it did not occur to me to ask this....

Azengar has done some beta testing, and he said that it went terrific, so I don't think it'll fuck anything up.

Guest Draconos

It realy sucks how often that that's the case. Too many good anime get cut short. :/

Speaking of anime, anyone here see the majikoi anime? WTF did they do to miyako?! The only thing they got right was the fact that she likes Yamato. They completly ruined the rest of her personality. @_@

I did try to watch it, gave up after 3 and ½ episodes.

Now when the next patch does come out for this other route will it invalidate save data or have to be reinstalled ? Just wondering if doing a couple of the completed routes is a worthwhile idea

I gotta say I cant believe it did not occur to me to ask this....

No, I made it in a way it'll work with the current yandere patch, you'll simply need to replace one file in the game folder and you'll be able to continue the route where you stopped.

^Told you.

:)

I did try to watch it, gave up after 3 and ½ episodes.

First I was really disapointed because the voice actors weren't the same, then when I saw what they did with Miyako I threw my computer out the window (or at least I should've done :P).

Officially 50% of the side goal completed!

Also I like the anime but not as a representation of majikoi just mostly as a standalone. I did watch it though before playing or knowing about the game and before I came to like Miyako. I watched it again without subs to practice my Japanese and I still loved it. I particularly loved Miyako but I agree she is NOT the miyako from the game.

Officially 50% of the side goal completed!

Also I like the anime but not as a representation of majikoi just mostly as a standalone. I did watch it though before playing or knowing about the game and before I came to like Miyako. I watched it again without subs to practice my Japanese and I still loved it. I particularly loved Miyako but I agree she is NOT the miyako from the game.

yeah, the first episode was really confusing for me as i did the same, however it really made me want to play the VN

I also watched anime before playing VN. And have to say that they are really two different things. But we always have the same - characters and story are shown more deeply in VNs, It always like that and i'm not surprised. So i prefer to watch anime at first, for at least to know some about characters and stuff, then playing VN. Just if to do it otherwise, you get bad impression after watching anime at the end.

Guest Draconos

Keep it that way. 2006 followed the VN more closely, but it still lacks the impact the VN had, imo.

Why does it feel like every anime about VN is bashed and hated by the VN community...