Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I just bought Valkyria Chronicles on Steam. Let's see if it's a good pc-port!

I saw that the other day and it looked good. Want to get it myself, along with 60 other steam games wish listed, but i can't afford it. O also saw that a Dragon Ball Z game is coming out on steam next year in February, think it was called Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

Please share your opinions about this game here.

So far it's not too bad. Though it's an considerably bad port. There is no easily reachable menu while in game, so you can't edit any of your settings, without having to exit the game and starting another program. Things like editing mouse sensitivity are really bothersome, cause if it's to high after you edited it, guess what, you're going to have to quit the game once more.

That rant aside, the gameplay is fairly good though some of the controls are kinda quirky.

I can't say a lot story-wise, since I haven't played a lot yet, but for anyone interested in WWII it could be very interesting.

That's it for now, I'll write some more stuff once I played it some more!

Is it just me or have the new bm (beast masters?) mods been ordered to surveillance monitor our profiles in rotating shift duties? Not that Im complaining. I have nothing to hide. I just get disappointed when i find out its not a curious member viewing my page.

I haven't really noticed that.

We could always ask Tiago for confirmation though.

I think in may be just you. 

Of course, checking the profile of people you're planning to ban is something that is only natural.

Good, I never liked your snotty attitude anyway. 

So, my memories will be wiped because of some delusion of yours?

Oh the irony - I was replying to Kosakifag.