Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I'm really hoping that's actually fan made. It looked even worse than the first movie, and that's saying something.

We have tons of fan made movies like that over here. You can go through their channel and scope out all the other movies theyve made. Im not a fan of this certain group. I prefer freddiew's channel who dont take themselves so seriously.

We have tons of fan made movies like that over here. You can go through their channel and scope out all the other movies theyve made. Im not a fan of this certain group. I prefer freddiew's channel who dont take themselves so seriously.

I've never really cared for movies in the first place, less so for fan made ones, but I'll keep them in mind if I'm ever in the mood. Still, the best Dragonball Z video I've scene on Youtube is the NigaHiga one.

Fuuka yeah I read it..man that last chapter should have seen it coming (like Fuuka herself :P)

That chapter made me want to rage so bad. I almost want to quit reading it, but I want to know where the story goes from here.

Fair enough. I wouldn't say they're my usual type either, but I like them well enough.

By the way, anyone watch Cowboy Bebop? Finally decided to get into it and I'm impressed thus far.

I watched it a few weeks ago,it turned into an instant classic,it really felt nostalgic even though it was the first time i was watching it

Well I love Hellsing Ultimate, but I wouldn´t show it to people to get them into anime. 

People new to anime I would show:

- Cowboy Bebop

- Baccano

- Steins; Gate (though you miss A LOT of jokes with out otaku background )

- Gurren Lagann (if you want crazy adventure and robots)

- Psycho Pass

- Spice and Wolf

- Toradora

- Monster

- Shiki

- Monogatari (it´s basically a play with good animations)

If they liked anything of that I hit them up with Berserk, Aot, Hellsing Ultimate, Fate, FMAB and stuff I think is worth a

watch.

That said I watch a lot of crap each season at work, working out or cleaning..so I guess my taste suffered a bit from that anime overdose.

Well I love Hellsing Ultimate, but I wouldn´t show it to people to get them into anime. 

- Cowboy Bebop

- Baccano

- Psycho Pass

- Spice and Wolf

- Toradora

- Monster

- Shiki

If they liked anything of that I hit them up with Berserk, Aot, Hellsing Ultimate, Fate, FMAB and stuff I think is worth a

watch.

That said I watch a lot of crap each season at work, working out or cleaning..so I guess my taste suffered a bit from that anime overdose.

Monogatari is too weird for someone not into anime. Gurren Laggan is too badass for people that have never seen anime

Pierce the heavens, tho.

I shall be the senpai from now on

Relevant topics with Oiacz. Next up, is Rage Against the Machine hurting our children's brains?

Personally, I agree with most of Kami's suggestions except Monotogari, as Ariel said, 3weird5them.

I'd also add Hajime no Ippo, as it's a great sports anime and maybe Angel Beats! as it has a pretty good story, and because some anime have good stories in the context of anime but not literature, so, eh.

- Cowboy Bebop

- Baccano

- Psycho Pass

- Spice and Wolf

- Toradora

- Monster

- Shiki

watch.

Showing Monster for a newbie to animes isn't a good idea.

- Cowboy Bebop

- Baccano

- Psycho Pass

- Spice and Wolf

- Toradora

- Monster

- Shiki

watch.

Hellsing Ultimate is the best show to show to young to middle aged people. It has a brilliant dub, so they won't be sitting there unable to take it seriously because of Japanese. It has a unique, not-very-anime artstyle that doesn't seem to be any particular nationality. It's bloody and quite dark, so they won't underestimate it as some weird Japanese light-hearted crap. And finally, it has Alucard. Need I say more?

Cowboy Beboop is old and, while probably very good, wouldn't be able to really catch a newbie who isn't into anime's attention

Baccano is downright bad as a gateway anime because it's so damn confusing.

Steins;Gate is very anime, so the newbie's prejudice come into play and makes it hard for them to get into it.

Gurren Lagann is good, but still not perfect.

Can't judge Psycho Pass since I've never seen anything about it. I would imagine that it'll still suffer from prejudice, though. (I've seen bits and pieces of Beboop, btw.)

Spice and Wolf is too... boring. Nothing really happens and it's a character driven show. Not very exciting, and thus wouldn't be able to grip a newbie very well.

Toradora is a highs school romance. Worst possible kind of choice.

Monster is only good if the newbie is a hardcore crime fan.

Shiki could be good, but very slow start.

Monogatari suffers from the same problem as Toradora.

I shall be the senpai from now on

Nah, I'm still the senpai.