Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I was wondering if there actually is a game called 'Autumn' that Suguru keeps talking about in Majikoi.

Maybe it's a reference to Key works, since he say many times that "Autumn" made him cry, or the fact that it's the most tear jerking VN he ever played.

Or maybe it's a leggit game.

It's not a legit game. This topic came up some 300 pages back.

are we so out of topics that we need to recycle topics if so i would like to bring up the talk that I've been waiting for. okay ready the question is why is Rikka takanashi so awesome go! 

It is because she is so cute and awesome and stuff and also cole i never said this before but you are the greatest also tiago i love you and we should get married.

well although that is an okay answer the right one is her antenna. 

Maybe it's a reference to Key works, since he say many times that "Autumn" made him cry, or the fact that it's the most tear jerking VN he ever played.

Or maybe it's a leggit game.

It's not a legit game. This topic came up some 300 pages back.

I had thought that it was made-up too but then it was mentioned many times so I thought it actually might be something.

300 pages back I hadn't read Majikoi much less know what Autumn means(I know about the season, don't want an idiot pointing it out).