Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Wow :o All those notifications.

I miss one day and it's the day this thread is super active.

Ikr, half a year ago when this thread was still called Majikoi Translation with its original members you can't get past one night without missing about 50-200 notifications. It was the moment I knew the instant notifications tab caps at 999.

I botched a philosophy final, and got like a 100 out of 150. I crunched the numbers at it was like a 68%. But I still do well enough on the others and in the class, so I still got a B overall on that class.

A's and B's so far at my University. Hooray! I'm so good at slacking off while still passing with A's and B's.

Don't make me repeat those embarrassing words  :wub:

You don't need to repeat them! We can just read your post over and over and over again to our hearts content!

Or I could just leave it to our imaginations, and some of us have some... wild... imaginations.

Ikr, half a year ago when this thread was still called Majikoi Translation with its original members you can't get past one night without missing about 50-200 notifications. It was the moment I knew the instant notifications tab caps at 999.

I had no idea the notification tab had a limit, highest mines been is around 200.

Learn something new everyday.

You're still so ripe~  :illya:

Once you get Calculus in uni, you'll be even deeper to the seventh circle of hell. It's algebra on meth. Unless you don't want to take engineering or maths for your higher education that is. That's always an option~

Pre-calculus here.

Thus far I'm pretty content with my academic progress in university. I've landed a 3.56 GPA with no Cs in my final semester report, and the fact that I'm in engineering makes it even more gratifying. I'm still in semester one though, and according to credible sources there's nowhere to go but down, and down, and down. It's just scary.

Aren't you cool with your six numbers as well?

For a moment there I thought you meant his bust-waist-hip measurements.

It still makes sense.  :sachi:

Pre-calculus here.

Good luck. It's not as difficult as people make it out to be, you're just going to have to like maths to endure.

Thus far I'm pretty content with my academic progress in university. I've landed a 3.56 GPA with no Cs in my final semester report, and the fact that I'm in engineering makes it even more gratifying. I'm still in semester one though, and according to credible sources there's nowhere to go but down, and down, and down. It's just scary.

For a moment there I thought you meant his bust-waist-hip measurements.

It still makes sense.  :sachi:

Good luck. It's not as difficult as people make it out to be, you're just going to have to like maths to endure.

Nice. I just finished my first semester, as I'm a freshman. Got a 3.23. Four B's, and one A.