Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Is it sad that I once blotched 7 exams of 8? Too much anime was the cause :P

well it might have been worth it for a good anime. I have four exams coming up and i just started re watching toradora and a couple other anime so this is going to be great.

well it might have been worth it for a good anime. I have four exams coming up and i just started re watching toradora and a couple other anime so this is going to be great.

Good luck....

Joke is I slept 5 hours every test watching anime till 2 am for every exam since I first started watching anime. Oh and I neglect studying...

You're still so ripe~  :illya:

Once you get Calculus in uni, you'll be even deeper to the seventh circle of hell. It's algebra on meth. Unless you don't want to take engineering or maths for your higher education that is. That's always an option~

I'm a 3rd year Uni student studying Business. It's just some of my units have are heavily math based. I do not like those units. I'm pretty good with numbers and have more than enough math aptitude for practical real life use, but I struggle with the advanced stuff. All of my fails have been in math based units, though I did cut it close with the compulsory Law unit too. Just passed. Had a 30% fail rate so I'll take that and run. Never have to look at a law book again now.  :sachi:

Good luck....

Joke is I slept 5 hours every test watching anime till 2 am for every exam since I first started watching anime. Oh and I neglect studying...

Oh hey another 'Strayan. Too bad you live in pleb Sydney and not the City of Kings Melbourne. World's most livable city 4 years running. Except for the violent crime, awful public transport and some dodgy infrastructure.

I'm a 3rd year Uni student studying Business. It's just some of my units have are heavily math based. I do not like those units. I'm pretty good with numbers and have more than enough math aptitude for practical real life use, but I struggle with the advanced stuff. All of my fails have been in math based units, though I did cut it close with the compulsory Law unit too. Just passed. Had a 30% fail rate so I'll take that and run. Never have to look at a law book again now.  :sachi:

I see. Really everyone has enough math aptitude for practical everyday use:lol:

Also the other way around, it seems I'll be having financial engineering sometime in the middle of my studies as well. To tell you the truth, when I was in highschool I was dreadful regarding business and humanitarian studies. I wouldn't be surprised if I fail by then, but hopefully not.

Too much anime was the cause :P

It's the cause of everything...  :sachi:

Oh hey another 'Strayan. Too bad you live in pleb Sydney and not the City of Kings Melbourne. World's most livable city 4 years running. Except for the violent crime, awful public transport and some dodgy infrastructure.

Dodgy infrastructure? Seriously? Also Sydney is where all the cool kids live :P btw I don't actually dislike Melbourne other than the fact that our school has annual sports comps with Melbourne high.

Also the other way around, it seems I'll be having financial engineering sometime in the middle of my studies as well. To tell you the truth, when I was in highschool I was dreadful regarding business and humanitarian studies. I wouldn't be surprised if I fail by then, but hopefully not.

The cause and the end of everything I'm afraid.... T_______T

Dodgy infrastructure? Seriously? Also Sydney is where all the cool kids live :P btw I don't actually dislike Melbourne other than the fact that our school has annual sports comps with Melbourne high.

And u got a cool but a little bit hentai big bro that live there.

We'll hydro realised I'm from Australia and said that he was frommelbourne, though dissing both Melbourne and Sydney then min Monmon who's from Melbourne says that he lives there and he's slightly perverted. I correct his mistake and finally KFag agrees with me but believes he's just humble

As usual, I haven't the slightest clue what's going on here...

Sometimes I feel like this thread lives up to it's name a little bit too much.  :amane:

Haha well I did say more than enough. I've been quick with numbers from a young age, and did well at math in school. But math quickly went from one of my best subjects to my outright worst as I entered Uni and it got more advanced. These days I do better at units with essays, group assignments and presentations as annoying as all that is.

I don't actually know if it's better or worse than Sydney's, but some areas are sub par. I've been to Adelaide, Canberra and Queensland. Always fly past and/or ignore Sydney. Not that I travel that much at all. Not a fan of travel in general actually, feel it's a waste of money.

Anyways I never played against schools from another state when I was in high school. What's the deal with that one, do teams from one of the schools travel interstate to the other?

Haha well I did say more than enough. I've been quick with numbers from a young age, and did well at math in school. But math quickly went from one of my best subjects to my outright worst as I entered Uni and it got more advanced. These days I do better at units with essays, group assignments and presentations as annoying as all that is.

I don't actually know if it's better or worse than Sydney's, but some areas are sub par. I've been to Adelaide, Canberra and Queensland. Always fly past and/or ignore Sydney. Not that I travel that much at all. Not a fan of travel in general actually, feel it's a waste of money.

Anyways I never played against schools from another state when I was in high school. What's the deal with that one, do teams from one of the schools travel interstate to the other?

Yes alternatively this year we go to them.