Imagine you are your pet?

Arsudar

i pass my day doing nothing but weird things since i'm slowly becoming senile. lately,i've discovered i can run all over the house and slide on my butt in the hallway (after something like 13 year of existence ) so now i do this every nights at something like 2 am .it's sooo funny to see that it awake my humans ~

i also enjoy fighting and bitting my own legs and tails ,or scratching my hairs in the sofa.  sometimes i just sit and  meow in front of the entrance door in the middle of the night and turn back when someone is kind enough to open it to let me out. i love to bring dead animals inside the house (the biggest i caught was a rabbit ) ... what else? oh yeah , i guess i can also consider stealing the carrots purée of my humans baby as a hobby of mine :sacchan:

oh ,btw i'm a old cat named kakou

On 8/9/2016 at 5:53 PM, abrazilrep said:

I am a dog, and when I see my dearest friend, I literally pee myself. I spend most of my time whining because I feel lonely, but he doesn't have a lot of time to play with me. My name is Pandora.

Well... sound pretty sad if you ask me :(.

On 8/9/2016 at 10:42 PM, Fiddle said:

I would be a dog because I spend all day being chased by bitches.

Um... There is a funny thing often said by my friends: "Boys these days... if they want to have girlfriend they need to have a dog (Husky best doggy)". 

Mostly we have cat and dog as pets, anyone has some sort of "weird" pet, like my brother, he has a lizard pet :P