It's Nice to Meet You! (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

pikopika

It's my first time posting in the community forum threads so an introduction seemed appropriate. (◍>◡<◍)

Hi! My name is Mayline (pronounced like Meiling) and I recently graduated from college with a major in Psychology. I love almost anything involving strawberries and shoujo with magical and/or hard-working, determined girls. My favorite shoujo series include Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Cardcaptor Sakura, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Kimi ni Todoke, Ouran High School Host Club, Sailor Moon, Special A, and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. I especially love the tokidoki character, Stellina the Unicorno!

Every now and then, I enjoy making paper stars. I also love to play video games, mainly role-playing (e.g. The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Okami, and Odin Sphere)! The absolute favorite thing in the world to me however is being helpful to others, but also to myself first and foremost!

That`s about it, so nice to meet you! (*≧∀≦*)/

I look forward to being a member of the Fuwanovel Forums community.

Important Note: While I majored in Psychology, that doesn't mean I remember everything and am pursuing a career in the field. I'm just saying. XD

18 minutes ago, pikopika said:

I recently graduated from college with a major in Psychology.

In that case you have come to the right place. There are plenty of test subjects unique individuals here, which could have your interest. Maybe you could become some sort of Desmond Morris of the otaku tribe.

23 minutes ago, pikopika said:

The absolute favorite thing in the world to me however is being helpful to others, but also to myself first and foremost!

Now that's certainly a good start here and I hope a lot of people think like that. Sadly I can't think of anything you can help me with with, but I do hope you find somebody else you can enjoy helping ;)

11 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

Welcome to fuwa pikopika, speaking of psychology I was just reading the anatomy of human destructiveness by Erich Fromm :o 

Enjoy your stay^_^

And I'm sorry but the first thing that came to my mind when I read your user name was boku no pico xD :P (please don't analyze why I don't wanna know :vinty: :wafuu:

Oh! I remember reading about Fromm, but if you ask me about his life and psychological contributions, I won't remember. D= The title sounds pretty neat though!

I know what Boku no Pico is. We don't have to discuss this matter anymore. XD

1 minute ago, DharmaFreedom said:

Yeah i really like this gif, so adorable. I reckon some people would smile when they see the greeting so i use it a lot :wahaha:

I haven't even watched the anime yet, should probably check it out.

Yes, it did make me smile and go, "Oh, Little Maki~". I recommend watching Love Live! when you have the time to. I thoroughly enjoyed the series. >◡<

1 hour ago, pikopika said:

Oh! I remember reading about Fromm, but if you ask me about his life and psychological contributions, I won't remember. D= The title sounds pretty neat though!

I know what Boku no Pico is. We don't have to discuss this matter anymore. XD

lol that happens to everyone :P you study and by the end of the career it seems that your remember less than when you started it xD 
It's a really good book:mare:

yeah let's bury the boku no pico thing and never talk about it ever again :ph34r:

Welcome, and I also looking forward to your contributions here. About Cardcaptor Sakura, I also like to watch it back at around 7 years ago. If I recall the premise was Sakura scattered sealed magical card accidentally (Also unseal it) and she must reseal it again. Oh, and if you need more Visual Novel recommendation just ask us here.

3 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

lol that happens to everyone :P you study and by the end of the career it seems that your remember less than when you started it xD 
It's a really good book:mare:

yeah let's bury the boku no pico thing and never talk about it ever again :ph34r:

Yes! I don't remember anything. >o<

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the book. >◡<

3 hours ago, RimiNishijou said:

Oh hello o/ Welcome to Fuwa~!

I see you you have a intrest in Cardcaptor Sakura~ Are you by chance a fan of holic, tsubasa, or any other CLAMP works? ^_^

Yes, it is my favorite CLAMP series! I have read some of xxxHOLiC and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, but I never finished them yet. >o<

38 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome, and I also looking forward to your contributions here. About Cardcaptor Sakura, I also like to watch it back at around 7 years ago. If I recall the premise was Sakura scattered sealed magical card accidentally (Also unseal it) and she must reseal it again. Oh, and if you need more Visual Novel recommendation just ask us here.

Yes, Cardcaptor Sakura has a pretty straightforward story. XD

Thank you for the suggestion on visual novel recommendations!