What the longest you ever play RPG?

Nekolover

Pokemon definetly is my most precious, dearest and direst time sink

I played the oldest ones, Blue and Gold for a pretty long while, 200+ hours I think

I sunk over 500 on Sapphire and LeafGreen respectively on consecutive playthroughs

Diamond, Platinum and Heart Goldained even more hours: 300+ on Diamond, 500+ on Platinum and most likely, over 800 on Heart Gold

Y was later when I became strictly a competitive player, but still I clocked in at over 650 at the game's inner clock

Last but not least, Black and Black 2 was at a time when I got into competitive while still having the joy of starting all over again and that went on for almost two years and it still does, sometimes. I probably have over 1700+ hours in Black 2 by its own

As a final note, the hacks and fangames have done all of this to an extent, but never surpassing 400-hour mark and Showdown has sucked far over 1000 hours from me

Now that I think of it, maybe this is the reason why I never got into MMOs; I already have a time-sink of my own

Edited by Arcadeotic

4 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

That depends on your definition of RPG.

Do you want Japanese stuff? Don't play much of that. About 200 hours into Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

Do you accept Western stuff? Then have well over 600 hours of the Mount and Blade Series.

200 hours into a rpg is not much by your standards?

I propably have over 400 hours in fallout 3 and i am still ashamed to admit it, dont regret any second of it though:sacchan:

Just now, havoc said:

200 hours into a rpg is not much by your standards?

I propably have over 400 hours in fallout 3 and i am still ashamed to admit it, dont regret any second of it though:sacchan:

I am playing planetside 2 which is kinda a weird hybrid between shooter-dark soul-MMO-RPG. 

I've spent 101 hours on Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1, 146 hours on Persona 4 Golden, about 80 hours on Stella Glow as well as Bravely Default, probably over 200 hours on Pokemon games collectively, and possibly other RPG's I can't recall right now.

Ah the old Maplestory days, good times when I didn't know grammar was a thing, but yeah definitely sank more then 2000 hours into it. 

Aside from that about 2k hours on different playthroughs of The Witcher series, most of it on 2 and 3 though. 

Around 200 hours on Mass Effect, 2 is one of my most beloved games. 

Fallout took around 1000 hours from me. Haven't played 4 for more then 10 hours though, massively meh.

Dragon Age: Origins took around 700 hours from me alone because I replay it about once every 6 months. The rest of the series also around 400 hours.

The point of this is, I love gaming. Also, working from home is nice. :holo:

Oh god, I don't ever keep track of my hours lol. But if I had to pick a few that I distinctly remember putting a lot of hours into, it'd be Final Fantasy 10, Morrowind, and World of Warcraft. Can't count the number of times I replayed FFX and Morrowind, and WoW pretty much became my life for two years. I haven't been very dedicated to games in the last few years though. :(