12345 POSTS AMA!

Nosebleed

1 hour ago, Nosebleed said:

There really isn't an interesting story behind it. I've made jokes about it in the past, but the truth is the username Nosebleed comes from an online game I used to play. There was someone with the username and I thought "that's a cool username, I wish i had it", then I just used it when I registered on Fuwa. :P

I also have an alt account named @Sneeze.

Hmmmm... could this mean you have a refouled Hana's fetish? :sacchan: 

Who is the best SonoHana couple, and why is it Ai x Aya?

What motivated you to start learning Japanese?

What is your favorite and least favorite thing about being a mod on Fuwa?

(Lastly, do you know who I should speak to about rising to power and taking over the site?)

If you could chance one thing one fuwanovel, what would it be ? (no need to be reasonable)

What is one thing you think is necessary for a Visual Novel website ?

What thing would you not change ?

Congratulations on your 12345th post !

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

Who is the best SonoHana couple, and why is it Ai x Aya?

What motivated you to start learning Japanese?

What is your favorite and least favorite thing about being a mod on Fuwa?

(Lastly, do you know who I should speak to about rising to power and taking over the site?)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Primarily it was visual novels, because there were so many great titles I was missing out on due to not knowing Japanese. Now it's a mixture of a lot of reasons, one of them being the fact I want to work in Japan.

My favorite thing about being a mod on fuwa is that I always get to see the records of every shitpost ever. Sometimes I go back to look at hidden content and laugh at some gems.

My least favorite thing is probably the fact I can never do something right, there's always somebody that will think I'm acting like a tyrant.

And I don't know, I'm not sure how I got into this position myself.

55 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Congratz on 1 2 3 4 5 posts, I'm expecting more shitposts to come

As for the question, did you really not ban Run? :Teeku:

That's classified.

14 minutes ago, maefdomn said:

If you could chance one thing one fuwanovel, what would it be ? (no need to be reasonable)

What is one thing you think is necessary for a Visual Novel website ?

What thing would you not change ?

Congratulations on your 12345th post !

I'd probably try to unify all 4 main pages a bit better, cause right now things still feel sorta scattered. Or maybe that's just me. Like, I know it's a dead horse already, but the main site is still sorta useless.

One thing I woulf say is necessary for a visual novel site is passion for the medium. Visual novels are a small niche and you can't expect your community to be huge, but if you care enough and put time into it, I'm sure you can grow to a decent size so that other people start helping you grow as well.

One thing I'd not change on Fuwa is the forum. I basically spend most of my time here and despite not being perfect I think it has a place for everyone.

These were probably really generic answers but honestly I don't see myself as a revolutionary so this is the limit of my imagination. :P

17 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

No screencap? Boo

Also how the fuck can the URL have blanks in it: d71794eb6b.png

Anyway, a question:

How did you first stumble upon Fuwa?

Good question, I was actually just googling around for VNs similar to Little Busters, and then came across the Hoshimemo page on Fuwa. Not long after I registered on the forum and that's how my life spiraled out of control.

36 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Good question, I was actually just googling around for VNs similar to Little Busters, and then came across the Hoshimemo page on Fuwa. Not long after I registered on the forum and that's how my life spiraled out of control.

Huh, those were my 1st 2 visual novels also, although I didn't join until a while after I started reading them.

Who's the girl in your avatar?

10 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Congrats on your twelve thousandth, three hundred and forty fifth post! :sachi:

Which trope of VNs is the one that gets under your skin the most?

I'm assuming by "under your skin" here you mean annoy me.

Well, that'd have to be VNs where the protagonist is a huge pushover. It makes me dislike both the protagonist AND the heroines. Unless the game is some femdom nukige, please make your protagonists proactive towards things.

I also dislike most tsunderes.