Apparently Sadako vs Kayako (aka The Ring vs The Grudge) wasn't a joke after all

Zenophilious

7 hours ago, TheFantasm said:

Probably the same people that bring kids to see Deadpool.

So, horrible people?  :sachi:  I heard that a mom brought her kids to see Watchmen.

2 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

"何これ? 化け物!" Quoting the characters  <---this is literally what I think of this movie

なにこれ? ディービーディー?

1 minute ago, Deep Blue said:

We shouldn't joke in Japanese anymore :sacchan: :komari:

Considering I have the Japanese vocabulary of a small child, that's probably a good idea :miyako:

8 hours ago, Kawasumi said:

Oh nice, this already seems like to be like freddy vs jason lol.

Anyway its gonna be nice, the ring was amazing and the grudge was awful lol, so hopefully this is decent

Would you recommend the American or Japanese version of The Ring?  I know there's two different versions but I don't really know the differences other than the antagonist is named Samara instead of Sadako.

Just now, Zenophilious said:

Considering I have the Japanese vocabulary of a small child, that's probably a good idea :miyako:

Would you recommend the American or Japanese version of The Ring?  I know there's two different versions but I don't really know the differences other than the antagonist is named Samara instead of Sadako.

the japanese by miles.