Visual novels with strong female routes, or older female or sister type routes

Strike105X

Hi i'm a big fan of majikoi, and i was wondering if there where other Novels with strong female characters routes (since i love Margit's route, Matsunaga's route, Momoyo route or Umei sensei route) or routes with older women or the elder sister type of character. Unfortunately i don't know japanese so please recommend me translated novels.

2 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

That's not the bloody point now, is it ya scrublord :holo:

You're who's gonna die brah! :conspiracy:

Stop recommending things behind my back..:pyaa:

Thats it! you aint walkin home tonight boi. im gonna break yo legs in 49 different places. im gonna drag you lifeless body through the mud and hand deliver you to your waifu. Sh**'s gettin real now. :ryuusui:

last recommendation Yumina the Ethereal.

Just now, mitchhamilton said:

Thats it! you aint walkin home tonight boi. im gonna break yo legs in 49 different places. im gonna drag you lifeless body through the mud and hand deliver you to your waifu. Sh**'s gettin real now. :ryuusui:

last recommendation Yumina the Ethereal.

Jokes on you, I'll break my own legs! :pyaa: , Leave my waifus out of this you scrub!....i'll turn your traps into minced meat and feed them to you :holo:

It seems you didn't understand that you were to stop the nonsensical recomendations :pyaa:

2 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Jokes on you, I'll break my own legs! :pyaa: , Leave my waifus out of this you scrub!....i'll turn your traps into minced meat and feed them to you :holo:

It seems you didn't understand that you were to stop the nonsensical recomendations :pyaa:

oh better leave my traps outta this! :ryuusui:

its ok girls. ill protect you.

*I'm almost scared to interrupt those two* :michiru:

Anyway, try Koihime Musou - it's full of battle maidens and it's great!

Some other VN's with nice elder sister type routes: Otome from Da Capo 2, Kyou from Clannad, Sayaka from Dengeki Stryker, Amane from Grisaia.

VN's with older girls are rare: Mei from Edelweiss, Ai from Tick Tack, Saya from Canvas 2.

There are certainly more, but those are the ones that come to mind.

I'm coming to like this place, even the flaming is fun XD. Thanks for the great recommendations, i finished Koihime Musou and most of Alchemy Master, but the rest all look really interesting, i also like that i see some teacher routes in those recommendations, i've been wanting those for ages and have almost given up on them, so if you have more of those keep'em coming XD.