Fourth wall-breaking protag?

Zidan209

Hey, i was just wondering if there is any VN like that, i don t expect much because it sounds weird. But if you happen to know about some, i would aprecitate. I bet it would be awesome and original VN with such protagonist.

Ps: don t come here and talk about Deadpool, it has nothing to do with him :D

1 minute ago, Zidan209 said:

Hey, i was just wondering if there is any VN like that, i don t expect much because it sounds weird. But if you happen to know about some, i would aprecitate. I bet it would be awesome and original VN with such protagonist.

Ps: don t come here and talk about Deadpool, it has nothing to do with him :D

Haha you read my mind :wahaha:

Anyways, have you checked out this list?

https://vndb.org/g580

3 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Haha you read my mind :wahaha:

Anyways, have you checked out this list?

https://vndb.org/g580

Well, i did not, i know like none of them, just noticed some version of steins gate there but, i haven t played the main game yet (i am trying to do so asap), then i might check it out. If u know some of them, which would you recommend to me? Only translated pls

4 hours ago, Valmore said:

I would sooooooo buy a Deadpool VN.

Nah. He'd lose patience with the dialogue boxes, throw them aside and start shooting people.

For vndb tag search remember to click the "Spoil me!" box. Some novels will remain hidden otherwise.

7 hours ago, Ariurotl said:

Wasn't there some serious fourth wall breaking in My Girlfriend is the President? I seem to remember some.

There's no Deadpool quality VN I've seen with the fourth-wall breaking shenanigans. If someone was to make one, I bet it would be highly successful especially if they can constantly say something that the reader can relate to like:

Protagonist: "Hey guys, this h-scene is getting all hot and feisty and I think all of us are at our limits. I think it's time to give you a choice whether I should come inside or outside."