Beat Blades haruka & Seinarukana have some question

nos4r2

it almost release date i interest these two game and thinking to buy from mangagamer & jast but i need to know a few thing

i really hate rape scene is there any force rape / unavoidable one? 

it really leave bad taste in my mouth at daibanchou since i want some character and end up force rape scene unavoidable

if it something like bunny black1-2 i think i can handle it since at the end all the girl seem happy enough and most of them deserve it anyway

but if it come from villian rape heroine well i don't think i'm gonna play that 

Just now, nos4r2 said:

Well i kinda check from vndb a little bit still not to sure you can spoil me anything i don't mind i'm just want to know that all

Well since it kinda seems like you are new to the scene i'll give you a free tip, anything Alicesoft does generally has gameplay and ALOT OF RAPE.

if you see a vn and it says corruption of characters and evil route it means that there will rape almost guaranteed :P  Eien no Aselia is a censored version so you wont find anything like that not even normal sex scenes (in the uncensored version there is) the sequel does (but it's not translated/released yet)

Beat Blades Haruka has an incredibly high amount of rape.  A majority of it is skippable, but if you want many of the various endings, you're going to end up doing a lot of that.  Literally, every time you lose to an enemy the heroine you used gets raped.  Anytime you decide to make your protagonist even remotely sadistic, there's going to be a rape scene.   It's not going to be the game for you, plain and simple.

55 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

anything Alicesoft does generally has gameplay and ALOT OF RAPE.

Basically this.

Seinarukana doesn't have much sex in general - it's more focused on other things.  I think there was one short rape scene, but it's nothing crazy.  Nothing remotely close to Haruka.

1 hour ago, nos4r2 said:

Thank i guess i skip then if it protagoinst did it i really don't mind but it does sound extreme 

guess i stay away from eushully & alicesoft then 

That's a bit of a shame, it took me awhile to acclimatize my uptight-conservative-raised-in-a-middle-class-christian-household self to Alicesoft games, but once I got into the mindset I couldn't get enough. I straight up played Sengoku Rance through my chem classes during lectures, I'm still shocked that I managed to pass that class and that I still havn't beaten that game without cheats :komari:.

But different strokes for different folks and all that, hopefully something will pop up that is more of suited towards your tastes. 

I don't like rape myself and try to avoid it as much as I can, you can always skip the scenes you don't like by holding the control key (or whatever key you need to press to skip text). I don't think anyone here is making fun on his/her choices or criticizing, we are just joking around which doesn't sound like a good idea in a thread with a new user (sorry nos4r2 if I offended you :P )

48 minutes ago, Tyrosyn said:

Does anyone actually think like this?

It's like skipping all the NTR scenes in Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei because you want to read a romantic love story.

well if you are playing a visual novel that focus in one particular theme and you skip it then there is no point in reading that novel in the first place  buuuut for example sometimes rape scenes are just fillers in vns (like the eroge in most of the vns u.u) I don't see anything wrong in doing that on those particular cases, sometimes it evens ruins the plot itself 

Spoiler

I always give the same examples but they work :P in grisaia no kajitsu for example after michiru gets out of the ground the first thing she does is fuck with yuuji which is dumb and it ruins everything, it just doesn't make any sense! In other is there to develop the characters, for example the scene between Kyosuke and kei in ef or many of the scenes in yume miru kusuri. 

in others like swan song there is for a purpose and even if you don't like rape scenes you need to watch them because they are a very important part of the plot itself 

Spoiler

while takuma is watching nozomi being raped his mind makes a "click" in the wrong way, is like is the start of his decadence and a breaking point for that character, even when he rapes aroe, that scene is fucking awesome, reading his thoughts while he is raping a mental disability girl is really dark but at the same time very interesting in many ways.

1 hour ago, Decay said:

lol if you don't understand why someone might be bothered by depictions of rape.

I mean, it's fine if you aren't, but don't shit on everyone who is.

I'm white (mostly), middle-class, American, and stupid..... so could you help me overcome my crippling disabilities and explain to me what is wrong about rape? Preferably with graphs, charts, and a brief lecture on the history of gender politics (OBVIOUS SARCASM).

I know I'm probably overacting, but I honestly couldn't identify a post that could be considered "bashing" the non-rapist crowd and that triggered my persecution complex:amane:

6 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

Why Eushully? I don't remember a single rape scene in Kamidori.

Most of their games have them but mostly unavoidable non-heroine rapes. Ikusa Megami series is quite big on this. 

I consider BBH and Eien no Aselia rape scenes to be pretty mild. Try playing some of Valkyria's games like Rape! Rape! Rape! and Play! Play! Play! series.... well, actually MOST OF THEIR GAMES in general. Those games blow BBH and EnA out of the water. They are quite brutal with the rape scenes on heroines... to the point that 99.9% of all h-scenes are rape.  :wahaha: 

6 hours ago, Tyrosyn said:

Does anyone actually think like this?

It's like skipping all the NTR scenes in Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei because you want to read a romantic love story.

Even better, Like reading euphoria and trying to avoid all the torture/guro/scat scenes. :wahaha: 

I don't mind the sarcastic

and kamidori yeah don't have any but still attemp one ( i finish this game anyway since gameplay are fun and addictive )

i can read some easy japan vn so i play some of eshually game before and alot of them has so many rape scene even some game avoidable you have to follow guide all the way and i kinda hate play with guide i finish two of them kimidori and kami no rhapsody if i remember correctly kami no rhapsody doesnt have any rape / attemp scene but the gameplay are so bad and repetitive and most quest are grindy as hell ( also protagoinst are just meh even find out what he is still meh )

right now am read dracu riot only mera and nicola route left while waiting for nekopara vol2

How difficult is the gameplay in Beat Blades Haruka?

Since I'm not a huge fan of gameplay in VNs, I can see myself not caring about losing just to see all the rape, rape, rape scenes. But if it's necessary to actually win during the evil route, then the gameplay may start to bother me (I'm lazy, I just want to see some decent corruption of charaters and fap, but the gameplay might get in the way).