vn with older, submissive woman or women

mitchhamilton

I've been thinking about Amorous Professor Cherry, Tsuki Possession and The Sagara family recently and thought that i really want to read a vn with an older submissive woman/women. where shes says shes against it but once they the character get physical, she drowns in pleasure. a vn that leans more towards nukige. no rape though. untranslated is fine.

6 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

I've been thinking about Amorous Professor Cherry, Tsuki Possession and The Sagara family recently and thought that i really want to read a vn with an older submissive woman/women. where shes says shes against it but once they the character get physical, she drowns in pleasure. a vn that leans more towards nukige. no rape though. untranslated is fine.

just so you know I don't think there's a VN out there that features this but doesn't call it rape

because

you know

it is rape

2 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

just so you know I don't think there's a VN out there that features this but doesn't call it rape

because

you know

it is rape

I was thinking characters who say it because only because its morally wrong not because they dont actually want it. for example Tsuki Possession and The Sagara Family.

Just now, mitchhamilton said:

I was thinking characters who say it because only because its morally wrong not because they dont actually want it. for example Tsuki Possession and The Sagara Family.

very difficult to distinguish between that and mindbreak, IMO.

anyway maybe you'll like Hypno-Training My Mother And Sister

9 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

If you don't mind untranslated, I'd suggest Kiriya Hakushakuke no Roku Shimai from Atelier Kaguya. It's a bit like an Innocent Grey VN just with a lot more and better ero and the guys are dying instead of the girls. Great atmoshere and soundtrack. There's some rape in bad endings though, but the main routes are fine except one if I remember right. It's the hottest VN I've ever read. Just don't pick Sumi if you want a submissive girl, she's the exact opposite.

7 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

very difficult to distinguish between that and mindbreak, IMO.

anyway maybe you'll like Hypno-Training My Mother And Sister

if you played either you might see the difference. the ladies are against it but very quickly, as in they do it only a few times, want it. i dont think the guy mind breaks them, its just they get past a barrier and succumb to their lustful needs.

also im looking for something where the woman/women is aware of what theyre doing. no hypnosis or drugs. also the unwillingness isnt really necessary. just a nice little extra. im just looking for just pure sexual pleasure.

3 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

If you don't mind untranslated, I'd suggest Kiriya Hakushakuke no Roku Shimai from Atelier Kaguya. It's a bit like an Innocent Grey VN just with a lot more and better ero and the guys are dying instead of the girls. Great atmoshere and soundtrack. There's some rape in bad endings though, but the main routes are fine except one if I remember right. It's the hottest VN I've ever read. Just don't pick Sumi if you want a submissive girl, she's the exact opposite.

seems interesting. i like the art style. ill definitely give this one a read.

1 minute ago, mitchhamilton said:

if you played either you might see the difference. the ladies are against it but very quickly, as in they do it only a few times, want it. i dont think the guy mind breaks them, its just they get past a barrier and succumb to their lustful needs.

also im looking for something where the woman/women is aware of what theyre doing. no hypnosis or drugs. also the unwillingness isnt really necessary. just a nice little extra. im just looking for just pure sexual pleasure.

oh well

this thread is right up my alley anyway

5 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

seems interesting. i like the art style. ill definitely give this one a read.

It's drawn by M&M who's now at Astronauts: Sirius. He's one of the most popular eroge artists for more mature women along with Komori Kei from Ricotta and maybe Sei Shoujo from Empress.

1 minute ago, ChaosRaven said:

It's drawn by M&M who's now at Astronauts: Sirius. He's one of the most popular eroge artists for more mature women along with Komori Kei from Ricotta and maybe Sei Shoujo from Empress.

oh ho ho. my interested is now peaked. i also love M&M's music so im interested to see what his art style is like.

17 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

i already read that. :D

the older womans route was a little disappointing tbh.

well I only know about that vn but you can check the rapeplay tag in vndb, there are a few of them maybe some of them are good...

EDIT:

this is the tag , maybe there is something similar but i'm not aware of it

https://vndb.org/g1727

I'm about to purge the thread. 

All replies that don't fulfill the thread's question (asking for recommendations of VN with older submissive woman) will be deleted, and any that appear from now on may result in a ban. 

Feel free to challenge this decision through a PM- further offtopic discussion in this thread will be seen as trolling and will be treated as such.

1 minute ago, Dergonu said:

Umm so only one of the characters are actually an older woman, but: https://vndb.org/v2191

It fits well, its not directly rape and the girls start to enjoy it. Multiple scenario endings that are all quite enjoyable.

it is right up the alley way of what im looking for, but not quite. i would like the woman/women to have her own route. Thanks though.

Most VNs like this usually have a rape tag on it so I don't think you'll be able to avoid that much.

Usually the scenarios I see are a woman gets captured by someone and then is unwilling to cooperate but then becomes submissive because of glorious nippon dick.

It also goes well with the mind break tag since that one ensures they'll definitely be into it later.

You can filter out gang rape and netorare tags in order to ensure there's only one male doing the action as well, in case you don't want to see the heroine with multiple men.

The biggest varying factor is for how long will she not be into it and I think what you want here is someone who quickly turns over to lust.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but that's the best suggestion I can give from my years of hentai studying.