Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo- Finnish Translation is out

Yuuko

To all the Finns there~

Finnish translation of Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo- is now done and out.

Get it here: http://www.apokalauta.org/he/res/7328.html

I was not involved in the project but just wanted to share it with all the massive 5 Finns that visit this site :makina: 

PS. Sorry for all the non-Finns if I got you excited and if I posted this in the wrong place (should probably be in Fan Translation Discussion?), mods please move it xD

Well I´m not Finnish but its always cool to see patches made for different languages than just the normal mainstream ones. Cool stuff :sachi:

Now, just to pray for the day I see a norwegian patch for a VN. That would be cool.

(Though in all honestly I prefer reading in english as Norwegian is a boring language.) 

Well I´m not Finnish but its always cool to see patches made for different languages than just the normal mainstream ones. Cool stuff :sachi:

Now, just to pray for the day I see a norwegian patch for a VN. That would be cool.

(Though in all honestly I prefer reading in english as Norwegian is a boring language.) 

Hah, Norwegian patch for a VN. That... Will never happen :P

I think this is the first time I saw a non-English patch being released before anything else (except Chinese, those guys always have a patch for every game).

Well, shame I know nothing about Finnish because the game does look kind of interesting.

Unavoidable heroine rape.. I think it sounds bad tbh. Typical crap where it tries to teach you that the best way to captivate a young maidens heart is through a good old fashioned raping. 

Edited by Stormwolf

I think this is the first time I saw a non-English patch being released before anything else (except Chinese, those guys always have a patch for every game).

Well, shame I know nothing about Finnish because the game does look kind of interesting.

Unavoidable heroine rape.. I think it sounds bad tbh. Typical crap where it tries to teach you that the best way to captivate a young maidens heart is through a good old fashioned raping. 

Yeah, that made me drop the VN pretty fast.

I remember random searching there's a few English don't patch for.

To all the Finns there~

Finnish translation of Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo- is now done and out.

Get it here: http://www.apokalauta.org/he/res/7328.html

I was not involved in the project but just wanted to share it with all the massive 5 Finns that visit this site :makina: 

PS. Sorry for all the non-Finns if I got you excited and if I posted this in the wrong place (should probably be in Fan Translation Discussion?), mods please move it xD

Not sure how to do this, but do the honor to add that translation release into vndb. ?

As a Finn it's always nice to see stuff done like this too, though i'll have to admit that i'll rather just play games in english than in finnish (dunno, it just seems awkward.) As such, while i have quite a backlog of games i could do this to, and i ever considered it a couple times, I've always ended up dropping the idea. People who play hentai games SHOULD be old enough to understand english anyway. :P

Nonetheless, good job (not sure i want to check the game though, after reading through this thread. x.x)