Chuable Localization Twitter Request

OriginalRen

I believe someone (sanahtlig?) said he had the twitter of the president of this company. Mind sending a tweet to him with the following message and picture?

YJUqqNa.jpg

"I proudly support this game's localization; I have my preorder slip ready to go. You?"

If you want i can send it to him. just send me a pm.

Chuable Soft games though... They don't exactly look interesting at all, imo.

I don't exactly think that they're gonna be masterpieces or anything, but I'm fairly interested in Ano Harewataru Sora yori Takaku, and at the very least I hope that they get decent to good sales if they get one of their products translated so that it might encourage other Japanese VN companies to act similarly.

I'm interested in their 3 latest titles (Ano Harewataru, Zannen, Sukisuki).

Yeah, I'm a bit hyped for those three too, and also https://vndb.org/v7423[Astraythem] From what it looks like we can see one of their games, and it'll probably be Astraythem in 1/2 years.

TBH I don't think that their upcoming SukiSuki game will be that good :P We'll see tho :)

By the way, looking at @twit_chu twitter, he's following only SP, so I think SP is gonna release some of his stuff, we can just hope that 18+ will come out and not 6 months later.

If he's gonna agree to release highest rated title first https://vndb.org/v15077I'll be damn amazed(and probably happy too)

Also this guy PR lvl is godlike. 

I don't exactly think that they're gonna be masterpieces or anything, but I'm fairly interested in Ano Harewataru Sora yori Takaku, and at the very least I hope that they get decent to good sales if they get one of their products translated so that it might encourage other Japanese VN companies to act similarly.

MDZ, the translator behind the Pulltop KoiRizo fan-translation project, reviewed this title.

Ano Harewataru Sora yori Takaku: Four Wishes, One Desire

A comprehensive list of English reviews of ChuableSoft's titles:

Best reviewed

MDZanime: Harewataru Sora yori Takaku

VNerogereview: Astraythem

Other

VNerogereview: Sweet Robin Girl

Visualnovelspam: Noblesse of Rouge

VNerogereview: Love la Bride

VNerogereview: Wagaya no Himegamisama

VNerogereview: Sugar+Spice

A comprehensive list of English reviews of ChuableSoft's titles: VNerogereview: Sugar + Spice

Funnily enough I had a totally different experience to this reviewer on that game. It sounds like he didn't read the instructions on the confession component... and that would have made it suck basically from halfway through the story onwards since it would have been endless bad endings.

Funnily enough I had a totally different experience to this reviewer on that game. It sounds like he didn't read the instructions on the confession component... and that would have made it suck basically from halfway through the story onwards since it would have been endless bad endings.

That's why I never care about review...despite being a reviewer myself :lol:

MDZ, the translator behind the Pulltop KoiRizo fan-translation project, reviewed this title.

Ano Harewataru Sora yori Takaku: Four Wishes, One Desire

A comprehensive list of English reviews of ChuableSoft's titles:

MDZanime: Harewataru Sora yori Takaku

VNerogereview: Sweet Robin Girl

Visualnovelspam: Noblesse of Rouge

VNerogereview: Sugar + Spice