What are you playing?

It's Michiru, Yumiko is a kuudere.  ;)

People seem to like Michiru, though the only times I liked her were when she was getting beaten up by Makina. She makes for such a good punching bag character, it was hilarious.  :lol: 

Only 4 hours into the common route I find her funny. And a Kuudere is not that aggresive lol.  A kuudere is someone like Sakaki from Azumanga

I'm at Chinami's route in Hoshizora, and I'm surprisingly liking it a lot so far. The story is really nice - I'm currently at the point 

where Chinami's nightmare got reaped and we got all the backstory for her situation.

I honestly wish it would just end here, because I'm pretty sure I'll start disliking it once it goes into the h-scene territory. :S

Only 4 hours into the common route I find her funny. And a Kuudere is not that aggresive lol.  A kuudere is someone like Sakaki from Azumanga

Well, they do call her a kuudere even in the VN itself. :P

I'm at Chinami's route in Hoshizora, and I'm surprisingly liking it a lot so far. The story is really nice - I'm currently at the point 

where Chinami's nightmare got reaped and we got all the backstory for her situation.

I honestly wish it would just end here, because I'm pretty sure I'll start disliking it once it goes into the h-scene territory. :S

Well, they do call her a kuudere even in the VN itself. :P

Yeah, I already got to that part. if they say she's a Kuudere...

But man, this common route is so much better than Hoshizora's. It's packed with better humour and Characters are very likeable. My favourite scene so far is on my avatar.

Amane is truly a pervert. Not that I dislike it

:wub:

The only thing I don't like is that the story atm is being told in small pieces, presenting an small incident and then moving onto another day and so on. It feels kind of un-continous, like if I were reading a 4-koma manga.

Finally about Michiru, I find her funny but it's a bit sad she's a punchbag and gag character until now, Having a self-proclaimed tsundere with the same face as Hachikuji Mayoi is very interesting. Guess I'll have to wait for her route. I don't get why people say they find her annoying.

Komomo was not only my favourite character, but she had the most interesting route so far as well. Don't worry, if it wasn't obvious from the common route already, she's one of the much more likeable tsunderes - she's not the kind who gets away with all of her crap just because she might act nice sometime down the line, she's actually a very nice person with just an awkward attitude. She might complain about things, but she actually gets things done... a major plus compared to the rest of the characters, if you ask me. :P Aoi is her polar opposite, she's the pinnacle of annoying characters.

Yeah, so far I've gotten to like her character more.  At first she just seemed like she was taking advantage of You and purposely making his life as hard as possible, but she really isn't as mean as she pretends to be, and, at least in Asuho's route, she gets a lot more negative attention than she deserves.

As for Asuho's route, I had this theory that 

Mare reaping the nightmares was just a metaphor for people overcoming their problems themselves, but I suppose they really are pushing for the magic stuff instead...

Makes sense, but still, I think that it would have meant more.  I guess they wanted to have a reason for Mare having a physical presence besides having her own route and being cute.

Just finished Rena's route in Tsujidou-san no Junai Road; good story overall, didn't drag out the dramatic parts like I was worried it would, the comedy was as good as always, and it even had a decent bit of action in the climax. Definitely has me interested in playing the fandisk, mainly because I'm curious as to how the Azusa route is even going to happen

Yeah, so far I've gotten to like her character more.  At first she just seemed like she was taking advantage of You and purposely making his life as hard as possible, but she really isn't as mean as she pretends to be, and, at least in Asuho's route, she gets a lot more negative attention than she deserves.

Makes sense, but still, I think that it would have meant more.  I guess they wanted to have a reason for Mare having a physical presence besides having her own route and being cute.

Yeah, reading Chinami's route, they're mushing the fantasy stuff really hard, so you can just write off that theory as wishful thinking. While this fantasy stuff is kind of interesting, I kind of wish it was the same as Umineko's magic instead.

Yeah, reading Chinami's route, they're mushing the fantasy stuff really hard, so you can just write off that theory as wishful thinking. While this fantasy stuff is kind of interesting, I kind of wish it was the same as Umineko's magic instead.

The magic stuff gets to a sweet spot in Chinami's route since is magic without any pretentious explanation. At least it was like this for me.

The real BS begins in Yume's route

The magic stuff gets to a sweet spot in Chinami's route since is magic without any pretentious explanation. At least it was like this for me.

The real BS begins in Yume's route

Yeah, I don't mind it so far, since it at least sets the VN apart from regular slice of life stuff, which is nice. Though it's already quite ridiculous with what they've thrown out already as means of reasoning, so I'm kind of afraid of what will come next, now that you mention it. :x

Also just got to the first h-scene. Yep, definitely not my thing, but thanks to the so far good plot, it's still way more tolerable than Aoi's route.

Also just got to the first h-scene. Yep, definitely not my thing, but thanks to the so far good plot, it's still way more tolerable than Aoi's route.

A pity then... just continue until the end but there are few more things that happen after this, besides the second H scene.

PD:

Makina: "Limp bread is for grannies with rotten teeth. Bread's gotta be bulky and crunchy when you bite or it's no good at all"

I can only clap at such wisdom.

Well having played the previous 2 Sona Hana series, i am glad you get too see the characters from the previous series, the characters itself seem alot better(in my opinion xD).. and i dont know why but Mai seems to have caught my attention from the start..Guess im a sucker for the short hairs :\...

anyway, Struggling what to read apart from a Nukige :\...

sonohana, mmmhmm, nice combination of romane and nukige. what u call that? sweet nukige

havnt seen all them chapters, will surely do, but im looking for somethng else now

so i was searching for drunk/drinking heroines, but there is no tag like that on VNDB, anyone knows a VN with drinking heroines?

After a couple of months of not reading any VN I started back again. Finished Majikoi (only what's translated so far but I got Momoyo and Wanko so I don't really care about what's left), finished Nayukis route in Kanon and currently going through Utawarerumono and Eien no Aselia.

I usually stick to one VN at a time but dunno while I did this this time.

sonohana, mmmhmm, nice combination of romane and nukige. what u call that? sweet nukige

havnt seen all them chapters, will surely do, but im looking for somethng else now

so i was searching for drunk/drinking heroines, but there is no tag like that on VNDB, anyone knows a VN with drinking heroines?

Well there's always http://vndb.org/v4594 and http://vndb.org/v11038.

By the way I call dibs on Mian's route if there is ever a TLWiki or Fuwanovel project for this.

Just finished Komomo's route, and...wow.  That was, without a doubt, the most moving piece of fiction I've ever read.  Not just in a VN, in books, too.  I immediately went to VNDB and changed the rating from an 8 to a 10.  That route alone makes HoshiMemo worthy of a 10.

I think that

it affected me pretty strongly because I had someone in my family die, and even though it wasn't as traumatic as Kosame's death, it was similar enough to identify with Komomo and her feelings. My God, they should get an award of some kind for it. I actually started crying at the end when Mare was going to reap Komomo's nightmare, and again during the epilogue, when it showed that Kosame was still there.

I don't think a story has ever touched me in the way that Komomo's route did.

I really don't know what to play. .-.

Well, I'm not quite sure what types of VNs you like, but both Fate/stay night and Hoshizora no Memoria are both good.  F/sn is more fantasy-related, while HoshiMemo is in a school setting with fantasy elements.  If you want some more suggestions, I'd recommend making a thread asking for suggestions.  I've done that several times now.

Well, I'm not quite sure what types of VNs you like, but both Fate/stay night and Hoshizora no Memoria are both good.  F/sn is more fantasy-related, while HoshiMemo is in a school setting with fantasy elements.  If you want some more suggestions, I'd recommend making a thread asking for suggestions.  I've done that several times now.

Alright! I shall do that then. Thanks.