What are you playing?

After trying to get a different route quick, I've realized that I've skipped far further than I wanted to, way into a different route (had the VN in the background :/)

So, is the Hoshizora skip function really broken? How does it work?

Basically it skips the common route just fine, but once you get into a heroine route it treats all text as read, so you need to be careful and stop skipping after the scene where

Kosame apologizes

I finished Sasasasasa-san's Sasami's route. It dealt with the Secret of the World more than I anticipated even though it's post-Refrain - that's even after I knew what was going on after reading the spoilers 4-5 years ago. Not that it's a bad thing, I actually appreciated it and the foreshadowing the route had.

Rin's reaction to Sasami joining the Little Busters! at the end was pretty hilarious.

I'll do her 2nd ending tomorrow and start Kanata's route this very soon.

Just finished Asuho's route in Hoshizora. It was honestly kind of a drag - and I really wasn't expecting the h-scenes, and so many of them at that. Felt pretty out of place... though now that I think about it, they don't really feel fitting that often either.

Well, hopefully the other routes are better. Going for Komomo next.

Finished Umi's route in Harukoi Otome...at least the post credits epilogue was a nice read. Have been playing Yuika's route and have so far been enjoying it since the scenes I've read so far have been a decent read; at least I'm not bored this time. Of course that could be because of the skip function. Here's hoping the drama doesn't suck as much as in Umi's route (and the protagonist doesn't make me want to bang my head against the wall repeatedly this time).

Well, I'm not touching that with a stick.

Or at least, I believe that's how the saying goes.

The general saying is that you won't touch it with a 10 foot pole, to be more specific.

Okay, now I'm where the drama hits in Yuika's route...and I think Akihito may be the most pathetic MC I've ever played in a visual novel. I am not joking when I say he makes me miss Makoto from School Days

Edit: Okay I've as good  as finished the route; I'm at the ero scene now and I still stand by my previous statement. No wonder Oikawa ditched Akihito for Kazuto...

Will play saya no uta after done with MGQ

i just lov the beginning, so damn creepy

i hope is a non-sleep guarantee scary-type one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNZpvitFfEI

It kind of is, but it's actually a surprisingly good romance as well. Or I'm just really messed up. :D

finished MGQ2, ill giv it an 8 like mgq1 since they didnt change the art and make things better

the last fight was insane, took me like 30minutes which is quite alot for a turn based combat system. was playing on hard mode though, but still it was way to much of a pain in the ass

and finally the protagonist got abit smarter at the very end of MGQ2. i still dont like him though

next up is saya no uta, need some change of pace from all that sex scenes

finished MGQ2, ill giv it an 8 like mgq1 since they didnt change the art and make things better

the last fight was insane, took me like 30minutes which is quite alot for a turn based combat system. was playing on hard mode though, but still it was way to much of a pain in the ass

and finally the protagonist got abit smarter at the very end of MGQ2. i still dont like him though

next up is saya no uta, need some change of pace from all that sex scenes

You'll get a change of pace, but not from the sex scenes. Hell, it'll be 10 times worse.

Completed Sorami's route, and 2 bad ends. I am going to do the rest of the routes as well. I enjoyed this game a lot. Sometimes a bit too much chuuni for me, but nothing I can't ignore. Also too many good damn holy weapons and angels names. More of them than I would have liked did not make a lot of sense. Or more like I had no idea what they were in english and I didn't bother to search each one up. I did unlock a glossery of sort in the extra's, I'l prbly skim through it...

I found myself very easily dragged into the world, I found the setting interesting and wondering about philosophical problems I guess you could call them. I did find it to have a bit many and too long fighting scenes. But on the otherhand I have read the VN alot these last days..

worse then MGQ? cant be

i had no idea. i thought saya no uta is more of a horror VN with just some sex scenes

well either way, its fine

I'm talking without knowing, I shouldn't

But Saya's sex scenes are ... how do I say that ... they are disturbing.

Had the same thoughts as well on my play through of Saya no Uta a few years ago. Vn's very creepy and disturbing, but alright at the same time

sounds promising, is there any dusturbing-like tag on VNDB?

Had the same thoughts as well on my play through of Saya no Uta a few years ago. Vn's very creepy and disturbing, but alright at the same time

sounds promising, is there any dusturbing-like tag on VNDB?

I'm talking without knowing, I shouldn't

I would argue that Saya's h-scenes were disturbing for a reason, and that's why they were there... though there's probably no point in glossing over the fact that they were there for the usual reasons as well. Just like with every other VN, they took away from my enjoyment - though at the very least, the h-scenes have a lot more integrity with the plot in Saya's case than anything else I've read. To give my opinion on the VN, I loved it. The h-scenes are my only complaint, though they're a small thing to the unusual and very interesting story. It's one of my favourite VNs. :)

As for myself, I've just finished Komomo's route in Hoshizora. I really liked it - it was so good, in fact, that I'm kind of regretting reading it so soon - I doubt Aoi's can compare to it. But who knows? She was pretty awesome in this route too. I'm also getting a sneaking suspicion Chinami might have a route, judging by the CG gallery.... please tell me that's not the case. :X