What are you playing?

I got fed up with Daibanchou since I keep getting an arbitrary game over on turn 26 and I don't really feel like starting over from the begining at the moment.

I started a new game of Kanon around the same time, going for Nayuki's route first.  I really like Kanon's wintery yet heartwarming feel.  The anime is one of the series that made me cry the most, so I have good expectations for this.

I also decided to try Majikoi on a whim, something about it struck my fancy and I just had to give it a shot.  I wasn't sure what to expect but I'm quite pleasantly surprised for now.  I'm still at the prologue, but the writing has been pretty funny so far and the references are pretty cool.  I'm looking forward to Miyako's route translation since she's the one that I found most attractive so far, but I'll probably start with Yukie in the meantime. (At the rate I read VNs it'll probably take me forever to get through what's already translated anyway.  But I like doing one route from a VN here and there.  I'll finish them all eventualy, one route at a time heh.)

I'm currently reading Chiisana Kanojo no Serenade. Just started only.

Is the OST any good? I still listen to a couple of compositions from Hoshikaka, so I'm wondering about this.

On topic: started the last, "secret" route in Gleam Garden no Shoujo. Not quite Sharin no kuni, but not  your average school moege. It the last route beats Shirayuki's, I'll probably rate it 9/10.

Is the OST any good? I still listen to a couple of compositions from Hoshikaka, so I'm wondering about this.

On topic: started the last, "secret" route in Gleam Garden no Shoujo. Not quite Sharin no kuni, but not  your average school moege. It the last route beats Shirayuki's, I'll probably rate it 9/10.

So far not too bad since I've just started.

Haha True I guess..I just feel bad about Skippping.,.I don't know if anyone else does this but I keep Records of my Time on how long I take each time I complete a Route..Like the first routes took me 27 Hours and other 2 over 50 because of auto.. But anyway Skipping on the route I have been waiting for doesn't feel quiet right xD.
Edit: Although I am reading through the text at an unbelievable pace xD.

Haha True I guess..I just feel bad about Skippping.,.I don't know if anyone else does this but I keep Records of my Time on how long I take each time I complete a Route..Like the first routes took me 27 Hours and other 2 over 50 because of auto.. But anyway Skipping on the route I have been waiting for doesn't feel quiet right xD.

I'm with you on that one but I'm extending it to skipping in general.

I don't keep track of how long I read, because my mind often wanders, sometimes I go do something for a bit and then completely forget I was reading and end up doing other things. Instead I keep track of the dates I start and finish VNs. Obviously that isn't a good way to measure their lengths, but it's interesting info.

Also what you can do is see how far you can get in, say, 30 minutes of reading, and then restart and see how long it takes you to skip that far.

Moving on to Muv Luv Unlimited. Extra felt like a better version of Rewrite IMO, though I like the two main characters more than I liked any of Rewrite's characters.

As for the skipping conversation above, i'm a very impatient visual novel reader. I read quite fast but I don't think I would ever re-read the common route of a VN for each route I completed; sometimes I don't even wait for the characters to stop speaking before I continue.

Im so confused..I finally hit the route I was hoping for..or so I thought.. I have no idea if I am on "Her" Route or Mare's Route on Hoshizora no Memoria..

Its going back and forward between the two.

Mare's route is integrated in Yume's route, you'll get a choice after:

Yume dumps You a 2nd time and he goes crying to Mare

Which didn't happen the first time you played that route.

At that time pick "accept her feelings" and you'll get Mare's route

Ahh alright thanks I just got to a point where I was really sceptical about this being which route.

I wanted Yume's Route but after a lot of talking with Mare he kisses her for her being lonely..Sooo Confusing.

But Thanks..I didn't look at your Spoiler because its probably a spoiler xD.

I'm assuming you already completed Yume's route, you can't get to Mare's route unless you completed Yume's route, that spoiler was just part of Yume's route which you should have gotten if you played it already.