What are you playing?

Which is why I said 'official' true end. The writer/developer/company didn't say anything about her ending being the true end (I think?). But it is obvious enough to see that she is indeed the true heroine, though I'm not sure since I haven't even reached her part of the story.

Oh well. I think I will do Sachi > Natsume > Touka, since I don't really like to stall my relationship (not that it ever happen in real life -_-).

You will understand why she is the "true heroine" when you read the whole story, I can't say anything because i will spoil the plot for you, some scenes wont make senses if you dont pick her at the end, but then again it's not a big deal :P

Did you finished my route?

Well not yet.....

I was feeling pretty lazy to go through the whole vn to get all the flags so I took a break for a couple of days(was watching some anime). I started the second playthrough today, finished till chapter 3 for now. Will continue tomorrow.

Well not yet.....

I was feeling pretty lazy to go through the whole vn to get all the flags so I took a break for a couple of days(was watching some anime). I started the second playthrough today, finished till chapter 3 for now. Will continue tomorrow.

Just, don't forget to try every choice in chapter 6...muhahaha.

I ended up stalling the console rpgs I played and other vn's. What I actually wanted was just another Eushully game. A VN with gameplay elements, cool story, moderate hard writing, so on. I found Soukoku no Arterial to fit just that. Feels gooood, just the stuff I wanted. It's almost like reading IMZ again, but everything is different ofc. It like it fits into the same "Eushully recipe" you could say. I am about 5 hours into the game right now. And it's right up my alley as you might guess by now haha.

There is a interface eng patch available for Arterial, I think it's a machine tl. So I am unsure if I should use it. I understand most of what is on the cards so far luckily.

I think I'm probably 80% through Muv Luv Alternative, hopefully. I'm pretty sure I witnessed a pretty important scene just now. What the fuck.

(MLA big spoilers)

So all that drama was because BETA tentacle-raped Sumika? COME ON, that's the one of the cheapest and stupidest twists I have ever seen. It gives the whole damn VN a feeling that all the (probably 50+) hours I've spent so far was the buildup of a nukige.

Takeru: "Oh you worried yourself over that? Here, let me do you myself so you feel better." 

What the fuck

I think I'm probably 80% through Muv Luv Alternative, hopefully. I'm pretty sure I witnessed a pretty important scene just now. What the fuck.

(MLA big spoilers)

So all that drama was because BETA tentacle-raped Sumika? COME ON, that's the one of the cheapest and stupidest twists I have ever seen. It gives the whole damn VN a feeling that all the (probably 50+) hours I've spent so far was the buildup of a nukige.

Takeru: "Oh you worried yourself over that? Here, let me do you myself so you feel better." 

What the fuck

For some reason, the Vita version of Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is for free (for a limited time if I understand it correctly?) on PS+, so I'm trying that. Not sure if I'll actually read the whole thing since I don't care much for Fate, but I'll try to go through it if only for the voice acting. Got really excited by that first part, only to realize it was just a joke. Bleh, I'd rather read ghost stories the whole time than what came after that. .-.

Also almost done with SubaHibi, about halfway through Jabberwocky 2. I will comment more on it when I finish, but it continues to be really amazing. <3

So I started chapter 5 of Sharin no Kuni... what the fuck, man. I didn't see that one coming.

I mean, I expected that I will see Ririko sooner or later anyway, but not like this. I mean.. seriously.. she was there the entire time? What the hell..

And now, I want to read it all at once in one go. But I just marathon'd Chapter 4 in one day so I am pretty tired now. First-world problem..

So I started chapter 5 of Sharin no Kuni... what the fuck, man. I didn't see that one coming.

I mean, I expected that I will see Ririko sooner or later anyway, but not like this. I mean.. seriously.. she was there the entire time? What the hell..

And now, I want to read it all at once in one go. But I just marathon'd Chapter 4 in one day so I am pretty tired now. First-world problem..

We did tell you how good the plot was :P

After sharin no kuni, you should read Sharin no Kuni, yuukyuu no shounenshoujo (only the Masaomi Houzuki story)