What are you playing?

I really did enjoy MGQ and would definitely disagree with you. It never felt like a chore and is a rare nukige which I actually enjoyed. And as TexasDice said the quality keeps increasing over time.

I wasn't saying that it was that way for everyone, just that I started disliking it to the point where it felt like a chore to just keep reading it.  I know a couple other people here on Fuwa that felt the exact same way as I do towards it, and you and TexasDice have the opposite opinions as me.  Nothing personal or anything, just different opinions.

Mostly, the sub-par quality story in the beginning was what turned me off.  I can handle a slow story, but if it doesn't pull me in by a certain point I just kinda unintentionally mentally check out and start thinking about other things while I read it.

To be fair, monstergirl-shota-femdom is not in everyones comfort zone. I have dropped VNs before, solely because I hated the art, so I understand that.

The visual in visual novel stands for, well, visuals after all.

Not a big vore fan, either.  Seeing the MC get absorbed/swallowed whole/ingested in some other form doesn't really...do...anything for me.

Started Never7. Besides having the slowest start(and the least interesting premise, to be honest) of all the Infinity series, the best thing about it so far is the main menu track.

I don't know who composed them, but the best track of all Infinity VN's are their main menu tracks...

You were warned. Never7 is a Romance over a Sci-Fi game. Though I do want to see you ragequit, so please, keep at it.

I'm actually enjoying Never7, even as a romance. I'm going down Haruka's route right now, I'll do Isumi next.

Damn, it is true it is a favourite of mine and that it holds a special place in my heart, but I had hoped to see you in despair.

Well, I suppose I should rejoice on the fact that you appear to enjoy one of my favourite games.

Haruka is the best heroine~

In other news, I'm playing Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. This mixture of story with comedy is great. I can even skip all the comedy if I so desire.

Been slowly reading Symphonic Rain. So far I've done Torta and Fal's routes, as well as what seemed like an Ari pseudo route. I'm more looking forward to Al Fine than Lise's route, which I have a feeling I know how it's going to play out.

Also Phorni is the most adorable smartass ever.

now i will try   zanmataisei demonbane    but not know 100%

If I had to describe Demonbane I'd say it's a story: with a somewhat non serious feeling to it, placed in a serious setting with a lot of references to Lovecraft's works, with 3 heroine routes to bind different parts of information together to a decent whole that was surprisingly fun to read. I did rage quit a few times, when there was too much bullshit going on for what I was hoping for when I started reading it. But if I think back now, it was certainly worth the experience. 

If I had to describe Demonbane I'd say it's a story: with a somewhat non serious feeling to it, placed in a serious setting with a lot of references to Lovecraft's works, with 3 heroine routes to bind different parts of information together to a decent whole that was surprisingly fun to read. I did rage quit a few times, when there was too much bullshit going on for what I was hoping for when I started reading it. But if I think back now, it was certainly worth the experience. 

I agree, especially that part where we discover that

the MC actually ages after his battle with Master Therion, and makes a lot of money. He dedicated everything he had to ensuring that Demonbane will survive into the future, and will one day fall into the hands of the person who was meant to pilot the said robot. It was none other than himself. After all, he was sent to the past, if I remember correctly. It was sort of a mindfuck though, seeing that he's the heroine's grandfather (sadly, I do not remember her name) and that he's helping himself. It's like an eternal loophole.

I'd love to read it again though, since I wasn't able to finish it. I was close, doing the last route, which was Metatron's. Only thing keeping me from it is Kurou's (if I got the name right) monstrous dick.

Finished the good and bad ends of Yuka Route in Never7. The weird part is, I was aiming for Haruka's route...

*Clap clap clap*

Your abilities are without match. Absolutely unrivaled. Congratulations.

In the meanwhile, proceeding with Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. I've gotten into the meat of the story by this point, somewhat. Though there's still plenty of comedy sections.

Finished the good and bad ends of Yuka Route in Never7. The weird part is, I was aiming for Haruka's route...

Really? You left me...speechless.

However I'm currently reading that masterpiece called Umineko no Naku Koro ni ..so...much...epicness (and writed gore)

PS:Currently reading Episode 3

PS2:honestly speaking I think Battler could be a very good lawyer...at least in the Ace Attorney world XD

Playing Chaos;Head.

The story seems to be pretty good and I can understand why some people would hate the protag. While I don't really like him, he can be easily tolerated. I do hope that his character changes through the game and he becomes more likeable.

I am confused that whether the choice for the delusions are actually decisions that affect the game or are simply like a group of bonus what-if scenes.

Playing Chaos;Head.

The story seems to be pretty good and I can understand why some people would hate the protag. While I don't really like him, he can be easily tolerated. I do hope that his character changes through the game and he becomes more likeable.

I am confused that whether the choice for the delusions are actually decisions that affect the game or are simply like a group of bonus what-if scenes.

Hooray, finally someone who doesn't blindly hate the character! :D He does get better, but he takes his sweet time.

The delusion triggers don't really do anything on your first playthrough, though you can get a special bad ending on your second one if you pick the right ones. Funny thing is that I went through the entire VN without knowing those choices even existed - which just lead to a lot of the 'Whose eyes are those eyes' scenes, which made the whole thing even better. :D

Hooray, finally someone who doesn't blindly hate the character! :D He does get better, but he takes his sweet time.

The delusion triggers don't really do anything on your first playthrough, though you can get a special bad ending on your second one if you pick the right ones. Funny thing is that I went through the entire VN without knowing those choices even existed - which just lead to a lot of the 'Whose eyes are those eyes' scenes, which made the whole thing even better. :D

Those triggers are really easy to miss. I became a bit curious the second time it happened and clicked on the red line, I was pretty surprised with what happened next.Then I had go back to see what the first trigger contained. Those delusions happen pretty often and it's a good that they are all different and not a generic delusion repeated again and again.

Right now many mysteries are opening up one after the other, I'm rather curious to see how all the things occurring tie together.