What are you playing?

I see. Well, I guess they did their best in terms of avoiding the h-content completely.

As for Tsukihime, you really didn't miss anything if you played without music, because there is very little music even when you have it enabled. The music that is there isn't anything great - and worst of all, a lot of scenes are left silent entirely. If you're going to re-read, you might want to wait for the remake... if you have everlasting patience, that is. :D

It's still a different experience if you play without music.

I felt empty while reading through it back then.

I might try again, since Tsukihime apparently houses some of the strongest characters in the Nasuverse.

I wouldn't mind rereading the old one. :3

Obviously, those are some incredible and unique characters. :wub:

What did you think of the scene when Live in Despair played ?

...I honestly don't remember which scene that was  Dx

Was it when

Kagome was destroying all of her action points while being stuck in the "utopia" created by the Thing, or was it when Babylon and co. were trying to beat down Sting and stop Kagome from rampaging further?  Pretty sure it was one of the two, but I can't remember which one.  All I know is that it's one of my favorite tracks from Comyu, and it just sets the mood so well  :3

...I honestly don't remember which scene that was  Dx

Was it when

Kagome was destroying all of her action points while being stuck in the "utopia" created by the Thing, or was it when Babylon and co. were trying to beat down Sting and stop Kagome from rampaging further?  Pretty sure it was one of the two, but I can't remember which one.  All I know is that it's one of my favorite tracks from Comyu, and it just sets the mood so well  :3

None of them !

It was

Babylon & Sting VS El-Ahrairah, one of my favorite fight ever (mostly because it opposes so awesome characters). When Kagome destroys her action points it's Inner Rain v3. 

I agree that the track is amazing, if it wasn't for "Our Round Table" it would be my favorite. :P 

None of them !

It was

Babylon & Sting VS El-Ahrairah, one of my favorite fight ever (mostly because it opposes so awesome characters). When Kagome destroys her action points it's Inner Rain v3. 

I agree that the track is amazing, if it wasn't for "Our Round Table" it would be my favorite. :P 

Bugger.

Kudos on remembering that. Yeah, now it's coming back. The combo of Sting and Babylon + that epic music, one of my favorite moments. Can't believe I forgot about that >.>

But how El-Ahrairah matches the power of Sting? especially when we know that Sting is the most powerful avatar ever.

Sting was heavily damaged and slowed by 9R's repetitive shots since Kagome was using Sting as a shield to protect Akihito. It is said that even after that Sting could still pierce through El-Ahrairah but no fiercely enough to kill, so Gasai could have killed Kagome in the case she has decided to attack once Babylon was back in form (meaning that Akihito could at least defend himself). That's why Sting & Babylon fusioned, they were both in very bad shape. That said, Gasai was soo good, he skyrocketed in my esteem after the scene, he was so sharp to the point of taking down Kagome and Sting in one shot, and Kagome is not your standard connector, I never expected her to be brained.

Sting was heavily damaged and slowed by 9R's repetitive shots since Kagome was using Sting as a shield to protect Akihito. It is said that Sting could still pierce through El-Ahrairah but no fiercely enough to kill, after that Gasai could have killed Kagome in the case she has decided to attack once Babylon was back in form (meaning that Akihito could at least defend himself). That's why Sting & Babylon fusioned, they were both in very bad shape. Gasai was soo good, he skyrocketed in my esteem after the scene, he was so sharp to the point of taking down Kagome and Sting in one shot, and Kagome is not your standard connector, I never expected her to be brained.

Oh, you mean in Kagome's route, right?

But even so, Sting is in another level of power, i just can't imagine it being that damaged, even by El-Ahrairah.

Sting was heavily damaged and slowed by 9R's repetitive shots since Kagome was using Sting as a shield to protect Akihito. It is said that even after that Sting could still pierce through El-Ahrairah but no fiercely enough to kill, so Gasai could have killed Kagome in the case she has decided to attack once Babylon was back in form (meaning that Akihito could at least defend himself). That's why Sting & Babylon fusioned, they were both in very bad shape. That said, Gasai was soo good, he skyrocketed in my esteem after the scene, he was so sharp to the point of taking down Kagome and Sting in one shot, and Kagome is not your standard connector, I never expected her to be brained.

Aaaaaaand right after he skyrockets in your esteem, he dies xD

Wonder what would have happened if Gasai had truly become King. Would he and the System have fought a war? Doubt he was the type to just let them do what they want behind the scenes.

But even so, Sting is in another level of power, i just can't imagine it being that damaged, even by El-Ahrairah.

Dude, it's el-Ahrairah, and Gasai's entire Comyu was there, if I remember correctly. el-Ahrairah was already oppressively powerful with just Gasai controlling it, so that makes a lot of sense, IMO.

Dude, it's el-Ahrairah, and Gasai's entire Comyu was there, if I remember correctly. el-Ahrairah was already oppressively powerful with just Gasai controlling it, so that makes a lot of sense, IMO.

Yes, But Sting survived a war 5 years ago, and judging by the number of Avatars and persons she killed, and her 420 K power levels, nothing can match her, absolutely nothing.

Yes in Kagome's route. If it was just El-Ahrairah VS Sting in a fair fight...well, the gravity field does all the work.

:nervous:

Aaaaaaand right after he skyrockets in your esteem, he dies xD

Wonder what would have happened if Gasai had truly become King. Would he and the System have fought a war? Doubt he was the type to just let them do what they want behind the scenes.

But even in his death he remains kingly so I kinda accepted it... (

:( )

In the "bad end" of Hisoka route he's very near his objective, I really would like to read what happens next, a story dedicated to Gasai in a fandisc, much like in Sharin.

And he said in Kagome's route that he already wants to fight the System, he even threats Kajou directly, that would be a true delight to read.

Yes, But Sting survived a war 5 years ago, and judging by the number of Avatars and persons she killed, and her 420 K power levels, nothing can match her, absolutely nothing.

Buuuuuut action points only increase if you kill avatars or people in comyus. [/nitpick]

True, but el-Ahriarah was pretty much the most powerful avatar in the current Comyunet, and it had all 5 connectors present, so really, it makes sense that it could hold its own against Sting.  Also, Kagome, while being a crazy black witch, is just one person.  She has to use simple moves to avoid massive mental strain from the huge amount of action points PLUS controlling Sting all by herself.  She also had to choose between protecting Akihito and doing nothing, or letting Akihito die in order to kill el-Ahriarah.  So, yes, she most likely would have won if Gasai didn't target her only weakness, but Kings don't become Kings by playing fair.

Buuuuuut action points only increase if you kill avatars or people in comyus. [/nitpick]

True, but el-Ahriarah was pretty much the most powerful avatar in the current Comyunet, and it had all 5 connectors present, so really, it makes sense that it could hold its own against Sting.  Also, Kagome, while being a crazy black witch, is just one person.  She has to use simple moves to avoid massive mental strain from the huge amount of action points PLUS controlling Sting all by herself.  She also had to choose between protecting Akihito and doing nothing, or letting Akihito die in order to kill el-Ahriarah.  So, yes, she most likely would have won if Gasai didn't target her only weakness, but Kings don't become Kings by playing fair.

Yes but, El-Ahrairah has leveled for a little time, and didn't killed as many Coµ/avatars as Sting, dont forget, She won a war when she pretty much destroyed the entire Coµnet, and she's feared by pretty much eeveryone.

But even in his death he remains kingly so I kinda accepted it... (

:( )

In the "bad end" of Hisoka route he's very near his objective, I really would like to read what happens next, a story dedicated to Gasai in a fandisc, much like in Sharin.

And he said in Kagome's route that he already wants to fight the System, he even threats Kajou directly, that would be a true delight to read.

That

would be awesome to read.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon  D:

Yes but, El-Ahrairah has leveled for a little time, and didn't killed as many Coµ/avatars as Sting, dont forget, She won a war when she pretty much destroyed the entire Coµnet, and she's feared by pretty much eeveryone.

True. Still, though, apart from Gasai, no other avatar could withstand a prolonged fight with Sting, not even Babylon, and they had a huge advantage with the fusing bit and the gravity shield, and they still almost died.

That

would be awesome to read.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon  D:

True. Still, though, apart from Gasai, no other avatar could withstand a prolonged fight with Sting, not even Babylon, and they had a huge advantage with the fusing bit and the gravity shield, and they

still almost died.

Gasai is the only one who can survive a fight with Sting, but at the end, Sting will beat El-Ahrairah.

Don't forget how El-Ahrairah had pain fighting Nomad, and how Sting Cut through it.

Don't forget how El-Ahrairah had pain fighting Nomad, and how Sting Cut through it.

El-Ahrairah was only using 9R since the strategy was above all to prevent Nomad's escape. And I think that Yoruko highly underestimated Nomad because she even lets down her guard for a moment (and that could have been fatal if Babylon wasn't here).

lol, this spoiler conversation. 

I've been playing some Ar tonelico (first one) lately, its as much rpg as VN I guess, but I'll just drop my thoughts here c: So far I really like it. I'm impressed by the story and music and to my surprise it actually has routes! There is some gameplay where you have to "dive" into different heroine's minds and learn more about them, the deeper you come the more you'll know, it's pretty interesting. 

I haven't found much time for Grisaia.., but I'll get to that once I get a bit more free time. I did read a bit of Lunaria route in GnC, it looks like it's going to be what I expected it to be

Anna vs Lunaria mind and body battles!

but I'll see if her endings can surpass the nice ending that one of the Noel routes had. 

Started playing Monomono, this game (talk about long titles):

https://vndb.org/v14321

So far I'm liking it as it's doing a good job introducing the heroines so far and the jokes are pretty funny (I'm starting to wonder if Tsubasa's taken notes from Majikoi's Miyako). Also liking the premise

so Tsubasa's device has basically turned him into a

Decker

Just finished downloading Fate/hollow ataraxia, and am currently seeding.  Man, it's gonna take a hell of a long time for me to get a 1:1 ratio; my average upload speed is ~12 kb/s <_<

Still chipping away at Sharin's fandisc.  After I finish that, I plan on finishing the last two routes in Hoshimemo, which I never got through, then going on to CrossChannel, and then getting around to playing F/ha.  I'll have pretty much finished my backlog by then, except for Inganock.