Steam Summer Sale!

RinXD

Got the first episode of Life Is Strange. We'll see how that turns out.

By the way, GOG's Summer Sale is ending. Your first order nails you a free copy of Simcity 2000, and some games are very cheap. System Shock 2, for example, is 85% off and it is one of the best PC games I have ever played.

I've only ever dealt with it on consoles, but I've heard nightmarish stories from people that have had to deal with it on Steam.  Watch Dogs, anyone?  Apparently it bugged out and permanently prevented someone from launching Child of Light and they never got their money back.  I'd stay away from anything that has Uplay on it, honestly.  It's a terribly inefficient, redundant system of DRM that only seems to screw with paying customers because of how poorly it's implemented.

I've only ever dealt with it on consoles, but I've heard nightmarish stories from people that have had to deal with it on Steam.  Watch Dogs, anyone?  Apparently it bugged out and permanently prevented someone from launching Child of Light and they never got their money back.  I'd stay away from anything that has Uplay on it, honestly.  It's a terribly inefficient, redundant system of DRM that only seems to screw with paying customers because of how poorly it's implemented.

I'd say you've had too much to drink.

As a report, I have acquired the Assassin's Creed games and that should be my last acquisition unless I decide to sacrifice 3 euros for Stanley Parable.

Too much orange juice? :mare:

Please, for the love of God, tell me you didn't buy Unity.  That game is just not worth paying money for.  And The Stanley Parable is great, you should get it if you like British humor and silly games.

I'd say you've had too much to drink.

As a report, I have acquired the Assassin's Creed games and that should be my last acquisition unless I decide to sacrifice 3 euros for Stanley Parable.

You should totally grab it.  Absolutely.

Like, seriously.  It's amazing and you sound like the narrator anyway.  xD

That was the intended joke, yes.

I bought III and Black Flag. For my tastes, those two are more than sufficient.

For goodness' sake. Do you think it's even remotely possible that I don't like British humour?

Edit: Time to enter full out war with uPlay - wish me luck, chaps!

I'm scared to play any of my ubi games just because of uPlay :/

I bought III and Black Flag. For my tastes, those two are more than sufficient.

For goodness' sake. Do you think it's even remotely possible that I don't like British humour?

That lack of 2 or Brotherhood.  Those were some of their better games.

No, you hate British humor with a fiery passion.  Everyone here knows that.