Fuwanovel Member Trivia Game Final Round

Stray Cat

I got 54%  :P

People I got correct:

Tiago, Suika, Eclipsed, Zeno, Coffee, Ren, Babiker, Tenkuru, Marie, Zalor, Kyrt, SoulJustin, Abyssal

People I got incorrect:  :wacko:

1. I'm still using my first email address ever from 10 years ago. - Yukiru

2. I am currently learning Japanese and have traveled to Japan. - Rose

5. I'm a loner naturally but somehow always end up meddling with others. - Shiko

8. I really like pink-haired characters. - Elariah

9. I get motion sick on anything that has wheels and cannot stand the scent that air conditioners give off. - GLM

10. I have a foot fetish. - Kosaki

14. I used to advocate what moogy considers the best translated all-ages visual novel in every recommendation thread, because it's awesome. - Astro

16. My favorite anime is Card Captor Sakura. - Zakamutt

17. I've worked on two translation projects from English to my native language. - Satsuki

18. One of my favorite video game series is the Ratchet and Clank series. - Nosebleed

19. My forum name is actually derived from the name of a loli anime character. - Flutterz

23. I love the rain, including the atmosphere it makes, the sound of it, the way it feels, etc. - Linova

@Cyrille

Very ironic fact: One of my all time favorite game series really is Ratchet and Clank, I have almost every game in my collection and the ones I don't have I have borrowed from someone else to play.

Sadly, that was not the fact I submitted, but just thought I'd rub some :salt: in. Nice effort and unfortunate coincidence :makina:.

1. I'm still using my first email address ever from 10 years ago. - Yukiru

2. I am currently learning Japanese and have traveled to Japan. - Rose

5. I'm a loner naturally but somehow always end up meddling with others. - Shiko

8. I really like pink-haired characters. - Elariah

9. I get motion sick on anything that has wheels and cannot stand the scent that air conditioners give off. - GLM

10. I have a foot fetish. - Kosaki

14. I used to advocate what moogy considers the best translated all-ages visual novel in every recommendation thread, because it's awesome. - Astro

16. My favorite anime is Card Captor Sakura. - Zakamutt

17. I've worked on two translation projects from English to my native language. - Satsuki

18. One of my favorite video game series is the Ratchet and Clank series. - Nosebleed

19. My forum name is actually derived from the name of a loli anime character. - Flutterz

23. I love the rain, including the atmosphere it makes, the sound of it, the way it feels, etc. - Linova

@Cyrille

Very ironic fact: One of my all time favorite game series really is Ratchet and Clank, I have almost every game in my collection and the ones I don't have I have borrowed from someone else to play.

Sadly, that was not the fact I submitted, but just thought I'd rub some :salt: in. Nice effort and unfortunate coincidence :makina:.

@Cyrille

Why the hell would someone think my favorite anime was one I didn't even have on MAL, lol

and card captor sakura too!

Doh' I totally forgot to look at your anime list xD... ahahahaha.  I guess it somehow fit my impression of you for some reason. I thought if you liked yuri, maybe you liked some girly anime ^^;