Fuwanovel Member Trivia Game Final Round

Stray Cat

Right now I'm going to go with starting on Wednesday so please send me your facts by the end of the day tomorrow.  Sign-up will continue until then as well. 

Names will be highlighted on the first post as they are completed (and no that won't help with questions they will be randomized).

This seems fun. Participating in this might help break my reputation as a socially-disengaged intellectual (or at least that's the vibe I hope I've been giving out, lol). Count me in!

Edit: Sent the pm with my 3 facts. 

Unless you personally know someone this is going to be 99% luck based.

My facts were pretty trivial, but i don't remember telling any of them (maybe one) to anybody on fuwa and I'm sure it'll be the same for everyone.

So I guess all you can do is prepare your RNG weaponry.

Unless you personally know someone this is going to be 99% luck based.

My facts were pretty trivial, but i don't remember telling any of them (maybe one) to anybody on fuwa and I'm sure it'll be the same for everyone.

So I guess all you can do is prepare your RNG weaponry.

Not really.  Some members made them fairly obvious. I think it's going to be more person-by-person based since some people I know better would get 2-3/3 and others a total 0.