The Power of VPN?

FUNCTIONS OF VPN COMMUNICATIONS EMBEDDED ON THIS SOFTWARE ARE VERY POWERFUL THAN EVER. THIS STRONG VPN ABILITY WILL BRING YOU HUGE BENEFITS. HOWEVER, IF YOU MISUSE THIS SOFTWARE, IT MIGHT DAMAGES YOURSELF.

So, what are the huge benefits to which they refer?

And how can I avoid damaging myself?

(I mean, it's just a VPN, right?  Why are they making it sound like some supernatural power from an anime?)

VPNs are the manifestation of the Third Magic which was originally achieved by the Einzbern family. Its secret was lost over a thousand years ago, but was rediscovered when the internet was created in 1974. They are capable of making it more difficult for the user's IP address to be discovered and allow the user to be more anonymous on the internet.

VPN sounding like the ultimate move of a shounen protagonist. <insert cool bgm here>

Hmm a situation where you'll benefit that can bite you back. Well you can bypass region blocks to access content or just out curiosity. I've played some games before using a VPN (cuz region block) but the connection was terrible. Ping was OVER 9000 huehuehue. Well that could I expect from a game that wasn't supposed to be supported in my country anyway? Hmm for disadvantages it would be the bypass of the different sorts of blockages (sounds like a road to me) itself. It was put there for a reason so maybe getting past those could count as trespassing and could get you in trouble? Idk much about laws and stuff but you are trespassing in a sense. 

VPN are fucking amazing things

Fuck regional locks

Fuck overprotective ISP's

Fuck our government which, in the last three years, has banned Twitter (because of protests against it) temporarily on at least two separate occasions, not to mind 4chan and pr0nz as well as the "Vagina" entry on Turkish Wikipedia... 

Fuck our government which, in the last three years, has banned Twitter (because of protests against it) temporarily on at least two separate occasions, not to mind 4chan and pr0nz as well as the "Vagina" entry on Turkish Wikipedia... 

But not penis? Oh boy.

You can infiltrate the chinese internets with one, although not sure if there's anything interesting to look for.