Love At First Sight

Tyrael

> creepy artstyle

People can't even appreciate good things. They just keep on complaining.

This is why we can't have nice games anymore.

I don't think people are complaining, just stating that the art style is creepy (which it is). Doesn't mean it's a bad VN at all. Im gonna pick it up myself when I get the chance.  :illya:

It looks like a real sweet story and all but...I just cant get over the one eye (It's not her problem it's mines)

I like the art but i think it makes   a bit creppy if you combine it with the the one eye.Hope it the best Maybe ill try it if i stop cringing being bother by the eye.(it's too big).

I really like the art style since its creepy looking, but I'm not much a fan of cyclops (which so far is the only monster girl I'm put off by, along with giants). It sounds pretty sweet and heartwarming, then again that art style will always give me a foreboding feeling and at the end I'll see that it has a happy end ;-;

I really like the art style since its creepy looking, but I'm not much a fan of cyclops (which so far is the only monster girl I'm put off by, along with giants). It sounds pretty sweet and heartwarming, then again that art style will always give me a foreboding feeling and at the end I'll see that it has a happy end ;-;

As a macrophile, this makes me sad.

So much hate, I think she looks incredibly cute.

You guys should check out the artist who worked on this, they are quite talented and there's lots of cute illustrations from this cyclops girl on their page (some NSFW): http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=888112

Who can resist that eye?

http://i.imgur.com/ndLWL0A.gifv

I agree,she looks adorable!!!

tumblr_mzxtk8RozH1t13kqho1_500.gif