Do you workout?

Abernite

I don't get any abs from all the run and pushups situps but I'm getting healthier and that's what I needed. My body proportions seems become more normal and solid as well, so can't exactly complain there. Seriously though, you should have decent exersice while you still young or you might feel it at latter age.

Let's see... I surf quite a lot on the internet. I also take the time to exercise my tongue, jaw and teeth 3 times a day. 

Jokes aside, no. I don't enjoy "working out", but I burn calories by playing tennis or other sports with my friends. Oddly enough, my left arm seems to have more muscle than my right, and I don't think it's the sports doing that.

All the masturbation jokes :3

I used to run every other day - got to the stage where I could run for an hour fairly comfortably at one point. Last November my heart did some weird stuff and I think I had an angina attack, and since then I've been very anxious about running at great length.

Recently got a new bike, it's been awesome to get out again and do some actual exercise. I'm aiming to join my university gym when I go back in August, though whether that will happen or not remains to be seen.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a month since I started legit going to gym

It was actually pretty sad how much my muscles atrophied from my sedentary lifestyle - 3 sets of reps on my first day for anything using the lowest weights (10lbs) left me sore for days :makina:

Now i can handle reps of 40-50 lbs (arms, shoulders, chest, legs) etc.. Not really aiming for getting tone or bodybuilding atm, just keeping my muscles alive. Though ppl say I dont look as much as a twig anymore so I guess thats a plus.

Never ventured near the heavy weightlifting area (ie. Benchpress) cuz all the buff guys scare me >.>

Also didn't even do abs. I should do abs

Been a month since I started legit going to gym

It was actually pretty sad how much my muscles atrophied from my sedentary lifestyle - 3 sets of reps on my first day for anything using the lowest weights (10lbs) left me sore for days :makina:

Now i can handle reps of 40-50 lbs (arms, shoulders, chest, legs) etc.. Not really aiming for getting tone or bodybuilding atm, just keeping my muscles alive. Though ppl say I dont look as much as a twig anymore so I guess thats a plus.

Never ventured near the heavy weightlifting area (ie. Benchpress) cuz all the buff guys scare me >.>

Also didn't even do abs. I should do abs

Marching by yourself isn't all that bad, but marching in a group sucks. Kinda weird to do it without needing to though.

I mentioned this in another thread when I was talking about my sunburn, but I recently went swimming yesterday to cool down while my AC was broken. Out of curiosity, I decided to do more than just sit around and tried swimming a few laps to test my endurance. Needless to say, I was completely winded after those few laps. Regardless of my "fatiegew" (lol), I actually did enjoy it and tried it more as I regained my stamina. I don't like using machines to exorcise and workout videos are kinda tedious too. The only workout I didn't mind was biking and jogging, but my knees have been worn out for more than a few years now. I like the feeling of swimming through the water, and it's more than enough to tire me out and not put a pressure on my knees. There's a really nice lap pool close to where I live, so I plan on buying monthly passes and getting more involved with it. There's a nearby waterslide for when I need to take a break too. :)

Guest -Shizuku-

30 minutes to an hour of running, I'm living in mountain area and do this 2 hours before going to sleep since I'm dead tired afterwards. Before running it's just push-ups 5 series 20 each.

That better be 6 miles of walking due to business/work/errands and not of your own volition otherwise you cray

~~

My cardio/running skills suck ass. 1) never even knew about forefoot running vs. heel striking until recently god bless all of my PE teachers 2) I can only run for 60 seconds before my newly-born-fawn-tier calves burn out and 3) Don't even ask me how much I sweat when I run. It's worse than a donkey in a sauna #hyperhidrosis ftw

Been working out less lately, but mediating usually daily. I suppose that counts as a workout? xD

That better be 6 miles of walking due to business/work/errands and not of your own volition otherwise you cray

~~

My cardio/running skills suck ass. 1) never even knew about forefoot running vs. heel striking until recently god bless all of my PE teachers 2) I can only run for 60 seconds before my newly-born-fawn-tier calves burn out and 3) Don't even ask me how much I sweat when I run. It's worse than a donkey in a sauna #hyperhidrosis ftw

Forefoot running has been a blessing for me. I had issues with my knees before if I jogged too much. When I started to forefoot run that issue went away. You get more tired muscles though, as you noticed with your calves xD

Been working out less lately, but mediating usually daily. I suppose that counts as a workout? xD

Forefoot running has been a blessing for me. I had issues with my knees before if I jogged too much. When I started to forefoot run that issue went away. You get more tired muscles though, as you noticed with your calves xD

Tell me about it. I heard forefoot running is the way to go over heel striking (which can cause other issues) but arghh my legs!@#

Turn out scrubbing cars all day isn't too bad of a workout :P

Maybe you really are living in a visual novel: "Ooh Flutterz-kun, you have such a nice body, do you work out?"  "No, not really, I guess it just due to much physical work bekoz I Russianadian."