g senjou no maou character routes

roteplex

Why are you guys hating on Mizuha. I'll just take her then.

You're going to have to fight me for her though! :angry:

Don't know about the lack of love for Mizuha, really. I liked her route more than Tsubaki's and Kanon's routes together.

Tsubaki bogged down to being a goody-two-shoes-damsel-in-distress while Kanon's issues with her mother just annoyed me most of the time. Mizuha, on the other hand, matured over the course of her route from a spoiled tsundere to a well-rounded, strong and dependable women.

I have to agree that her route felt a bit short and rushed, though. Also, the time she gets on screen outside her route is far to little to get the player interested in her. I started her route simply because I had done everything else already and just wanted to 100% the game. I didn't think I would end up liking her route and character as much as I do now.

As much as I praise Mizuha's route, it can't compare to the sheer awesome that is Haru's route. Seriously dat twist and dem feelz. I do feel that there is a better harmony between the MC and Mizuha at the end of her route.

Hi I recently finished all routes (including bad ends) but cant seem to get to haru's second event scene, anyone help?

Please its the only one I need :(

Don't you get both of her event scenes automatically? That's how it was for me, at least. Maybe the second event is based on your choices or something? If you have the time, you could skip through the game with ctrl (since that's quite fast) and pick all the positive choices. That's what I did and I got both of her events automatically.

Don't you get both of her event scenes automatically? That's how it was for me, at least. Maybe the second event is based on your choices or something? If you have the time, you could skip through the game with ctrl (since that's quite fast) and pick all the positive choices. That's what I did and I got both of her events automatically.

Pretty sure you get both scenes when you choose none of the other girls.

• 2 years later...

How are the routes in this vn? Does the story take completely new turns for each heroine or is it the same story with different heroines? I haven't reached the part where i can start going for one yet. I really only have experience with key vn's so i don't know how other companies do stuff like this.

How are the routes in this vn? Does the story take completely new turns for each heroine or is it the same story with different heroines? I haven't reached the part where i can start going for one yet. I really only have experience with key vn's so i don't know how other companies do stuff like this.

This game uses a system somewhat like this.

You have one route: the main story, the true route.

Over the course of this route you will get various choices, some of them take you away from the true route and into one of the three possible character routes. A practical example is this:

Choice 1

Choice 2 -> Can take you into a heroine's route. This is a completely different story from the true route. Otherwise you'll continue with the common route/true route.

Choice 3

Choice 4 -> Can take you into a heroine's route. This is a completely different story from the true route. Otherwise you'll continue with the common route/true route.

Choice 5

Choice 6 -> Can take you into a heroine's route. This is a completely different story from the true route. Otherwise you'll continue with the common route/true route.

Choice 7

End

This means you can get the true route/end from the get-go. Otherwise, over the course of the route you have the chance to get into someone else's route. Once you get into a different route the choices and story completely change.

Thanks, but i feel this vn has been somewhat ruined for me seeing as a giant spoiler was plain to see on vndb.

Character with multiple personalities, and it's been pretty much hinted a few times even if i wasn't spoiled. Kyouske being Maou and this will be a cat and mouse game until Maou/Kyouske loses in the end (this being the usual scenario). I hope the story isn't this simplistic cause i've seen it praised pretty much everywhere. If the story won't offer me anything then i'd rather play something else, but if it i'm completely off marks or that it will surprise me with something good then i'll continue, because this vn is pretty damn good thus far.

Thanks, but i feel this vn has been somewhat ruined for me seeing as a giant spoiler was plain to see on vndb.

Character with multiple personalities, and it's been pretty much hinted a few times even if i wasn't spoiled. Kyouske being Maou and this will be a cat and mouse game until Maou/Kyouske loses in the end (this being the usual scenario). I hope the story isn't this simplistic cause i've seen it praised pretty much everywhere. If the story won't offer me anything then i'd rather play something else, but if it i'm completely off marks or that it will surprise me with something good then i'll continue, because this vn is pretty damn good thus far.

I recommend you continue playing.

I wasn't spoiled and I was disappointed. I played the whole thing to see why this VN was so highly regarded, but I was only left with a hollow feeling inside.

Fuck me right?

I found G-senjou to be an average experience with the plot twist being pretty silly and Haru's route being my least favorite due to how much it drags on and how little the game made me care for her as a character. I found her annoying the whole time and after they present me with the backstory I just couldn't feel anything for her so everything felt lackluster and I just wanted it to end quickly, but it never fucking did, it just went on and on and on and on.

I think spoilers as a whole don't necessarly destroy your enjoyment of the series though, so if you were genuinely enjoying it, I think you should continue, because the plot twist really isn't that big of a deal and it's not the only thing the true route is about so you probably have more to experience besides the key plot twists.

But if you didn't really care much, I personally don't think G-senjou has much to offer lol.

I should write a review of G-senjou on Fuwareviews and be all salty like batman. :makina:

I wasn't spoiled and I was disappointed. I played the whole thing to see why this VN was so highly regarded, but I was only left with a hollow feeling inside.

Fuck me right?

I found G-senjou to be an average experience with the plot twist being pretty silly and Haru's route being my least favorite due to how much it drags on and how little the game made me care for her as a character. I found her annoying the whole time and after they present me with the backstory I just couldn't feel anything for her so everything felt lackluster and I just wanted it to end quickly, but it never fucking did, it just went on and on and on and on.

I think spoilers as a whole don't necessarly destroy your enjoyment of the series though, so if you were genuinely enjoying it, I think you should continue, because the plot twist really isn't that big of a deal and it's not the only thing the true route is about so you probably have more to experience besides the key plot twists.

But if you didn't really care much, I personally don't think G-senjou has much to offer lol.

I should write a review of G-senjou on Fuwareviews and be all salty like batman. :makina:

yeah I can see why this game really fails to deliver if you dont like Haru.

Like, I was ZOMFGFUCKINGBESTGIRLEVERLOOOOL when I saw her the first time and because of that, it made me really enjoy the route a lot (I would totally agree that it drags out a little too much though)

"All your favorite VNs are shit."

Am I doing it right? :sachi:

Reason for quitting if i was spoiled and knew the jist of it is because of the lengths of these vn's.

But it sounds like i should continue! great!

Yep, it really doesn't matter if you found that out or not.  I'd greatly recommend that you do the routes in the order they show up, though. even though there isn't an  enforced route order.  Haru's route, the true route, is best saved for last for reasons that I can't really say without spoiling something.

yeah I can see why this game really fails to deliver if you dont like Haru.

Like, I was ZOMFGFUCKINGBESTGIRLEVERLOOOOL when I saw her the first time and because of that, it made me really enjoy the route a lot (I would totally agree that it drags out a little too much though)

My opinion on Haru was that she was quirky and amusing, but that was about it.  After I got into her route she became my favorite heroine from G-senjou.  Although, yeah, it does really drag on and on in the section before the credits.  Still love it.

• 2 weeks later...