Full one dere protag

bogdankl

Am i the only one that thinks the protags in these vn's are kinda dicks? I mean i just finished g senjo no maou and even tho the vn is <sugoi sugoi sugoi SUGOI>.... ahean pretty decent you have to admit the protag is kind of a dick at the beginning

FFS he actually ponders raping these girls on multiple occasions

, and the protag in clannad is a real dick even if you try not to make him one, same with yuuji from grisaia <ohh im not gonna get involved because reasons....>

Point is I want a full on dere mode male protag along the line of baki from g senjo no maou or sacchi from grisaia if she were a bit more... well you get the point

I just wanna see a very kind hearted idiot surrounded and abused by many of a beautiful loli tsuderes :))

also the ending of g senjo no maou sucked major ass for the main route, just sayin...

i really fucking despised the fact that they had to fuck everything up in the end... tho i guess after everything that guy does just lettin him off the hook ...

i hate my life....

not that i found a protag i really hate they just... kinda rub me the wrong way

I really liked the way persona did things where you actually roleplayed and had lots of meaningless dialog choices to flesh out the mc the way you want him to

srry i just realized i misspelled the title <facepalm> :michiru:

Don't really think Yuuji was a dick (in the beginning of GNK). I actually thought he was being considerate to the girls situations. Not gonna say any spoilers but he does get involved with various of the girls personal life and issues even before you reach a heroine specific route.

For a suggestion try Steins;Gate the protagonist is...funny and "interesting".

Don't really think Yuuji was a dick (in the beginning of GNK). I actually thought he was being considerate to the girls situations. Not gonna say any spoilers but he does get involved with various of the girls personal life and issues even before you reach a heroine specific route.

For a suggestion try Steins;Gate the protagonist is...funny and "interesting".

steins gate is on my radar always, next to fate stay night and the rest of the routes in clannad, i have... reasons for not playing them yet

steins gate needs more lolis tho...

steins gate is on my radar always, next to fate stay night and the rest of the routes in clannad, i have... reasons for not playing them yet

steins gate needs more lolis tho...

Steins;Gate may actually surprise you. Fate stay is good as well. Although both MCs from Steins;Gate and fate can seem kinda shallow-minded(hard headed, delusional) at times. All explained though.

The protag in Hoshizora no Memoria is a nice guy...

I also think the protag from Sharin No Kuni actually pulls of the whole 'asshole' act way better than any of the guys the op mentioned, I think you should give that VN a shot (I promise you'll love the protag by the end, he's awesome :P )

*OP requests good guy protagonist*

*Provides the biggest arsehole he can think of*

Sometimes I fail to grasp the logic behind some posts.

As for my recommendation, I recommend A Profile. I believe one of the story issues has even to do with how nice the protagonist is. 

Not exactly a dere derpy clumsy nice guy and not exactly abused by a bunch of loli tsunderes,

But Princess Evangile's Masaya is a typical capable (but indecisive) nice guy who is the only male in an all-female rich school and gets teased, gets treated as a Tentateur Serpent (perverted person who uses sorcery to seduce women; dw he has healthy levels of perversion), and gets fought over by a couple of jealous heroines in their everyday shenanigans.

Not exactly a dere derpy clumsy nice guy and not exactly abused by a bunch of loli tsunderes,

But Princess Evangile's Masaya is a typical capable (but indecisive) nice guy who is the only male in an all-female rich school and gets teased, gets treated as a Tentateur Serpent (perverted person who uses sorcery to seduce women; dw he has healthy levels of perversion), and gets fought over by a couple of jealous heroines in their everyday shenanigans.

this is... amazing, its funny, lighthearted and the protag is the absolute best, also the girls acting all jealous on each other is the best, even tho i just started i can tell this is gonna be a real good one :))

thx m8 really appreciate it ^^

Threadjack: has anybody seen an Eclipsed post in the past week which wasn't a Princess Evangile plug? Eclipsed: are you sponsored by MangaGamer?